Booing Miller

polar bear

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, he wears a Rangers shirt, thats it now. Enough is enough in my opinion. I want him to do well for Rangers.

The past is the past.

It's not a matter for the past tho Coop - yes hehas never been a good player, but he still isn't a good enough player for the club and I feel we've wasted money on him.

Put into context, had we not signed him, we could have had Mendes a few months ago.

I'm still annoyed we signed him and I can understand whilepeople boohim.

I do admit though that some people will boo him simply because he used to play for the scum

It's not Millers fault though that we signed him instead of a midfielder & it's a but rough to suggest otherwise.

I heard the boo's & was unimpressed ... others around me drowned out those that did.

Miller played very well, he injected pace & directness which was missing for the middle part of the game.

No, it's not his fault, but he is the oneplayer that's arrived that there was a real expression of displeasure form the fans.

From the commentary, the boos could still be heard clearly.

He did play well (watched via tv link) but wasn't playing as a forward - was out on the right, and I think NOvo would have been just as good, so I don't see what signing him has added to the team which is ultimately what I am interested in

I got MIller 18 on ma shirt when he signed. I like the guy, think he works hard and he done really well the past couple of years in the scotland squad. Walter gets the best out o the lad.

The boo boys need to back the players (all of them) or think about anoother place to go on a satuday cos its pathetic

I got MIller 18 on ma shirt when he signed. I like the guy, think he works hard and he done really well the past couple of years in the scotland squad. Walter gets the best out o the lad.

The boo boys need to back the players (all of them) or think about anoother place to go on a satuday cos its pathetic

People pay their money and are entitled to express their opinion

People have the right to boo Miller he hasn't proved anything yet.

Was there really any need for this thread? We have had loads of Miller threads, he hasn't proved himself and even if he has people can still boo him. PLEASE STOP THESE PATHETIC THREADS.

What age are you?

What age are you?

whats that got to do with anything?

To me, he wears a Rangers shirt, thats it now. Enough is enough in my opinion. I want him to do well for Rangers.

The past is the past.

A very basic, but, spot on assement. IMO anyone that plays for RFC should not be booed, our club is a lot bigger and more important than any individual. However the individuals that represent the club should be supported.

What age are you?

whats that got to do with anything?

Because the statement the poster made was some thing like a young child would come out with. And i didn't want to offend any one of a young age.

aye, entitled to expres an opinion but what are they doing? booing a RANGERS player. When will people be happy about kenny? will it take him to score 5 against the tims? Some people you cant please, others back the team, i just think that those who go out, and boo him in every single game he plays, need to look at themself as it isnt constructive - thats all

What age are you?

am 22, and yeah, i do remember the shit miller we had when he started at the club and yeah, he was bad (thus we got rid o him) but over the years, he has gotten better and i know people dont like him - fair enough but do people need to boo him as much as they do?

Today wasnt bad, as i heard more cheers for him.

He deserves all he gets. There's no place at Rangers for scum like him.

Steady on bud - he's just doing his job!

Doing it badly as he's done all his career. He's pish and a dirty fenian bastard.

Aye you must have been well pi**ed off when he scored against Italy, Ukraine or Germany.

Sh** players don't score 5 goals in one game ;)

aye, entitled to expres an opinion but what are they doing? booing a RANGERS player. When will people be happy about kenny? will it take him to score 5 against the tims? Some people you cant please, others back the team, i just think that those who go out, and boo him in every single game he plays, need to look at themself as it isnt constructive - thats all

He'll be lucky to score 5 goals all season. People can do as they want. I can see why people boo him. He's useless and one of them. Your opinion on the Miller haters, they would probably have the same opinion on the so called fans who will just lie down and support him.

The past is the past.

I'm right with you on that one! For all the idiots out there, grow up your giving our supporters a bad name.

He'll be lucky to score 5 goals all season. People can do as they want. I can see why people boo him. He's useless and one of them. Your opinion on the Miller haters, they would probably have the same opinion on the so called fans who will just lie down and support him.

I know what your saying but all in all, i think we need to back the whole team and not just 10 players in the team. I think even the miller haters have to agree that he did fairly well today, and getting that penalty at the end :)

Doing it badly as he's done all his career. He's pish and a dirty fenian bastard.

Aye you must have been well pi**ed off when he scored against Italy, Ukraine or Germany.

I don't support Scotland so matters fuck all to me. He did that well for them he lost his place to McFadden. And to you "5 goals in 1 game pish". If you honestly think miller is a "good player". Why has he failed at every club he's been at? Easy answer, he's pish. Any one who thinks he's a good player, really lacks basic football inteligance.

I dont like him either, bad signing for us I reckon but he doesnt deserve boo's. Takes some balls to go out and play after that.

I don't support Scotland so matters fuck all to me. He did that well for them he lost his place to McFadden. And to you "5 goals in 1 game pish". If you honestly think miller is a "good player". Why has he failed at every club he's been at? Easy answer, he's pish. Any one who thinks he's a good player, really lacks basic football inteligance.

I somehow doubt this is true

When he fucks off.

Was terrific when he came on today and won the penalty to clinch the game! He should have been allowed to hit over the once more anonymous Boyd.....only way he was scoring today was if someone won a penalty for him! I think after his runs and workrate today he may have won a few more doubters over

He ran with the ball a bit but he also lost the ball twice with poor touches

He's a Rangers player now, so it's a bit bizarre not to want him to do well, because if he does well then hopefully we will do well.

Lets move on, and win this league - no time for in fighting - WATP!