Your paper

OrangeBurn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I buy a paper is for the problem letters in the middle. They're classic.

For Rangers news, I use News Now every day.

Just Joan? :barf:

When I buy a paper, it's a Scotsman for me. A good Unionist paper.

dont get newspapers! and wouldnt use the daily Rhecord to wipe my arse with!

i do get the Clydebank post now and then though, just to see if any of the people i went to school with are going to jail!

I like the Clydebank Post, decent wee local paper though is it too Labour driven! Also legendary how the C/B always has a terrible frontpage! (only once I can think of, that it was a positive story!)

i do get the Clydebank post now and then though, just to see if any of the people i went to school with are going to jail!

I like the Clydebank Post, decent wee local paper though is it too Labour driven! Also legendary how the C/B always has a terrible frontpage! (only once I can think of, that it was a positive story!)

i love the crime file!

its cuz Clydebank is full of tims, thats why it gets such a bad name!

quite agree about the labour thing, Clydebank has been a labour safe seat for far too long! next time i vote its tory or SNP :)

All thats in the clydebank post is..

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Well the front cover anyways, love walking into Asda and seeing it their, with some story about one of these. :lol:

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Well the front cover anyways, love walking into Asda and seeing it their, with some story about one of these. :lol:

:lol:

quite true RDB! and yet you still want to live here! :P

i love the crime file!

its cuz Clydebank is full of tims, thats why it gets such a bad name!

quite agree about the labour thing, Clydebank has been a labour safe seat for far too long! next time i vote its tory or SNP :)

Aye, thing is aswell wae the Crime file is that they get the facts wrong quite a lot! :lol: I know 1st hand ;)

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Still love the place though :lol:

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Aye! Hate Asda though! <_< Once wanted to be their entrance greeter but not any more!

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Aye! Hate Asda though! <_< Once wanted to be their entrance greeter but not any more!

Asda Clydebank truly is an awfull place!

has anyone else noticed that if you go in at about 8 on a saturday night the alcohol shelves are empty!?

ugh i suppose its not a bad wee place Clydebank! it is sadly filled with the mhanks tho

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

has anyone else noticed that if you go in at about 8 on a saturday night the alcohol shelves are empty!?

ugh i suppose its not a bad wee place Clydebank! it is sadly filled with the mhanks tho

Hate Super Markets in general mostly but I just hate that one, probably cause its on my door-step! Shopping Centre has improved though tbf!

I don't mind it being too timmy though tbh, good to hear the timmy's views in the taxis and helps me to defend myself throughout! And I did used to work in the Radnor :craphead:

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

The last old firm game of the season..

Was truley awful being in clydebank, was bad enough coming back from the game gutted. But coming on to Dumbarton Road and seeing hundreds of mhanks puffing their lungs out.. Was a disgusting site :craphead:

West Highland Free Press Loyal!

100th Post!! :beer2:

well dont buddy! keep posting and you'll be considered a regular soon! (tu)

Wel i'm gettin there slowly but surely!

wouldent worry about it mate!

most of my posts have came from "post in here and get 100 posts " threads! :D

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

Hate Super Markets in general mostly but I just hate that one, probably cause its on my door-step! Shopping Centre has improved though tbf!

I don't mind it being too timmy though tbh, good to hear the timmy's views in the taxis and helps me to defend myself throughout! And I did used to work in the Radnor :craphead:

ooft! i imagine the radnor would be a rough crowd! what did you used to do in there?

had a few nights out in there with the BHS gang (used to work in BHS clydebank) was actually pretty good

i just get annoyed at timmy cuz they are always in my shop asking if the latest film with "ice rappy T" is out!

West Highland Free Press Loyal!

100th Post!! :beer2:

well dont buddy! keep posting and you'll be considered a regular soon! (tu)

Wel i'm gettin there slowly but surely!

wouldent worry about it mate!

most of my posts have came from "post in here and get 100 posts " threads! :D

I'l keep my eyes peeled for one of those!

Rapist on the run.

Teenage knive attack.

Murder in whitecrook.

The last old firm game of the season..

Was truley awful being in clydebank, was bad enough coming back from the game gutted. But coming on to Dumbarton Road and seeing hundreds of mhanks puffing their lungs out.. Was a disgusting site :craphead:

its fecking awfull!

most of my work is full of tims, its just not worth going in after an old firm defeat!