Big Ugo

rab wilson

I can't believe we got him for nothing. What a defender.He had a row with Southgate.Pogatez was signed for a lot of money,so had to be played. A couple of years ago ,big Ugo was the best defender in the EPL. I can't wait to see him in a Gers top. Weir,Egiogh,Webster sounds better than Svensson,Hemdani and Papac doesn't it? And they all cost us fuck all! GO ON THE BIG CHIEF!! WELCOME TO IBROX! He will be a hit folks,no doubt clappiez

He is a big fecker; isnt he <scared> :lol::lol:

Im actually starting to look forward to seeing him play; I have to admit I did not know much about him and only looked at the age. :rolleyes:

Boro bought him for ?8 million and that was quite a few years back now. I think that alone tells you the quality he is capable of

mate i thought i was the only one who was looking forward to him signing on this forum, everyone seems to say, he's old, injury prone, gtf...

He's a good defender and can still play at 34, not that old for a defender

I'm pretty happy with the signing of Webster, Egiogh and Weir. 3 decent centre-halves who will compliment our squad nicely in the short-term.

Now for a creative attacking midfield player. If we can bring in Brown and Gow then I'd be pretty happy generally. More so, if Clement moves on and Thomson replaces him.

Guest orangpendek

a necessary but unexciting buy. you can't blame people for not going nuts about it. saying that, i hope he turns out to be as good as you lot think he will be!