Pedro Mendes!

JordanRangers

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Subjected to sectarian abuse". Would this be the same Lennon who sang pro-terrorist songs, sectarian songs and mouthed the words 'orange bastards' to sections of the Rangers support?

A word of advice Lurgan Bigot, He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

Guest Andypendek

Anyway, he's an idiot for going out drinking on an OF day. That doesn't excuse being attacked certainly, if he was. There was some stuff in the paper today about a car being attacked by 'animal' Rangers fans. Funny how there wasn't a mark to be seen on the car in the photo.

I'll wait and see if there's any truth to this before I swallow it.

Cant stop watching that goal it was an absolute cracker :drool:

If you look at it from the tv angle watch the tim to the left of the picture he starts smacking his green and grey scarf off the stairs, its priceless :D :D

Some Celtic Fans are just idiots though and do stupid stuff like this to bate us and get a reaction. Yesterday i was watching the game in the pub with my dad and after the game someone told him that 3 celtic fans walked through the village with their tops on .Doing this on derby day when the place is 90% - 98% rangers fans is idiotic.They were chased along the street and nearly got giving a kicking because of their own stupidty.

Guest Andypendek

If they were Rangers men we would salute them for showing pride in the colours.

As much as I hate tims, and especially the sight of that top, it doesn't give me the right to give someone a kicking. We need to grow up in Scotland.

Some Celtic Fans are just idiots though and do stupid stuff like this to bate us and get a reaction. Yesterday i was watching the game in the pub with my dad and after the game someone told him that 3 celtic fans walked through the village with their tops on .Doing this on derby day when the place is 90% - 98% rangers fans is idiotic.They were chased along the street and nearly got giving a kicking because of their own stupidty.

You can't seriously believe that?

Also you said you wanted proof of the attack? I would have thought this might confirm it

A Strathclyde Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called at 12.25am to a report of a 37-year-old man assaulted in Ashton Lane.

"The injured man was taken to hospital then released after treatment for minor injuries.

"He did not wish to make a complaint; however, police inquiries are ongoing into the incident."

Anyone knows it is stupidity to go out on OF night, but lets not start saying it would have been Celtic fans who attacked him - that is just a ridiculous statement to make.

If McCoist had been out and attacked you would not have posted what you have on this thread.

Guest Andypendek
FF Lite nowadays.

Because we laugh at the hurt of someone who not only dislikes us, but absolutely hates us ?

hardly.

Doesn't give anyone the right to inflict physical violence, no matter how much they (or I) might want to. Celebrating such a thing is poor form in my view. Plainly I'm in the minority but that doesn't mean I'm going to keep silent.