2 IPOD's one PC

Ibroxin83

Hi folks had a search and couldn't find anything on this,

Both my kids have IPOD's but i don't want ITunes on my computer is it possible to use one PC with 2 ipod's without having to have the same songs on each ipod.

it's driving me daft i hate ipods wish i bought them normal mp3 players like a zune or something.

Why would you NOT want iTunes? Its the business IMO, I certainly haven't found anything as easy to use as iTunes

I don't have an ipod. I don't want an ipod, a normal MP3 player allows you just to put tunes onto your music player without all the faffing around with itunes having to convert your music library, and if you no longer have the tune on your pc it takes it of your ipod. I just dont like it.

Why would you NOT want iTunes? Its the business IMO, I certainly haven't found anything as easy to use as iTunes

I don't have an ipod. I don't want an ipod, a normal MP3 player allows you just to put tunes onto your music player without all the faffing around with itunes having to convert your music library, and if you no longer have the tune on your pc it takes it of your ipod. I just dont like it.

?

Itunes is a fantastic app IMO. I love it.

this is exactly what i am looking for thanks.

(tu)

why did you "doh" towards an above member when that link essentially gives you the same advice he gave you?

I was doing it to myself why didn't i think of just using 2 logins, cant see the woods for the trees type of thing.

if you takes the tune(s) off your playlist then it takes it off your ipod when you sync it, after the ipod has synchronised you can delete the song from the pc, but leave it on the itunes playlist library and it'll stay on your ipod.

if you dont wanna create seperate users, on itunes when you plug an ipod in, there's a tab on this there's an option to"manually manage music" then you can just drag and drop from a cd or from your pc directly and it syncs the ipod as you put the tunes on.

piece o pi55

(tu)