Hibs Tickets

SB52

can someone explain this whole thing in idiots terms to me? <cr>

For hibs ticket at easter road, you have to get a voucher from the sun, and fill it in, and i was led to believe you could go up to easter road to hand it in (I was planning on going up tomorrows morning) but according to above you have to mail it away now?

how long do you think it will take till they sell out ? any ideas?

depends, if your allowed to go to the ticket office, and pick up 4 at a time, probably rather quickly, as for if its mail only, it would maybe be worth seeing how quickly the falkirk tickets got sold out, they were only sold through a falkirk paper though

depends, if your allowed to go to the ticket office, and pick up 4 at a time, probably rather quickly, as for if its mail only, it would maybe be worth seeing how quickly the falkirk tickets got sold out, they were only sold through a falkirk paper though

what if you post them in the first day for 2 tickets , think i'd get my two tickets ?

what if you post them in the first day for 2 tickets , think i'd get my two tickets ?

Aye deffinetly