Rangers cheerleaders in Bigot shame...

DadoPrso9

I'm with Kev and RFC.

'Cheerleaders' is the Dallas Cowboys, United States College Football, California Blondes with white teeth and 5ft legs. Not Govan on a rainy afternoon. It's not the dancers I don't like, or think they're no good. It doesn't fit Scottish football.

Neither does good quick passing football, allegedly. If everyone and everything adhered to prescedents, the world would never progress. Got to broaden the horizons imo.

On the issue of cheerleaders, I have no objections to them. Whether they were there or not, I wouldn't be overly fussed. All due respect to the cheerleaders themselves of course. :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek
I'm with Kev and RFC.

'Cheerleaders' is the Dallas Cowboys, United States College Football, California Blondes with white teeth and 5ft legs. Not Govan on a rainy afternoon. It's not the dancers I don't like, or think they're no good. It doesn't fit Scottish football.

Neither does good quick passing football, allegedly. If everyone and everything adhered to prescedents, the world would never progress. Got to broaden the horizons imo.

On the issue of cheerleaders, I have no objections to them. Whether they were there or not, I wouldn't be overly fussed. All due respect to the cheerleaders themselves of course. :)

Plainly, the attempts to raise sexual equality over the last 30 or so years were a waste of time! Let's celebrate progress, destruction of precedent and broadening of horizons by having some young women dance before the portly assemblage. I see no merit in it, other than as exercise.

No offence to you Gail, yous look great at what you do. I just cringe whenever i see yous on the field (tu)

i dont understand how you can cringe? i certainly dont...and im the one out there! i would see the point if we were utter rubbish (which we're certainly not!), we dress professionally, train and dance professionally. if we were "cringworthy" Rangers wouldnt put us out on the field, into the stands to meet and greet fans or send us abroad to represent the club

i think the dance squad is a great way forward in developing the community side of the club, it promotes healthy living to young females fans in which there has been plenty of feedback to back this up. we are positive rolemodels to the community and im proud of the work we do, we are not just a bunch of daft cheerleaders

Gail, somehow I missed this thread and have just read through it.

I think the dance squad are an excellent addition to the club, both in terms of entertainment and encouraging fitness, which lets face it, is something Scotland needs all the encouragement it can get in that department. You are a credit to the club.

The bits I've highlighted in blue say it all for me.

Keep up the great work bearettes :clap: ... and don't listen to the moaners.

No offence to you Gail, yous look great at what you do. I just cringe whenever i see yous on the field (tu)

i dont understand how you can cringe? i certainly dont...and im the one out there! i would see the point if we were utter rubbish (which we're certainly not!), we dress professionally, train and dance professionally. if we were "cringworthy" Rangers wouldnt put us out on the field, into the stands to meet and greet fans or send us abroad to represent the club

i think the dance squad is a great way forward in developing the community side of the club, it promotes healthy living to young females fans in which there has been plenty of feedback to back this up. we are positive rolemodels to the community and im proud of the work we do, we are not just a bunch of daft cheerleaders

Gail, somehow I missed this thread and have just read through it.

I think the dance squad are an excellent addition to the club, both in terms of entertainment and encouraging fitness, which lets face it, is something Scotland needs all the encouragement it can get in that department. You are a credit to the club.

The bits I've highlighted in blue say it all for me.

Keep up the great work bearettes :clap: ... and don't listen to the moaners.

You brown nosing sooky bassa ye! :harhar: