Nissy to sell his gongs.

Poetry_In_Blue

Scott Nisbett has decided to sell his three league championship medals to help fund a football school in Benidorm, he currently has one in Lanzarote but will need to fund more coaches, equipment etc for the new school.

118 appearances for the club, but his career was cut short at the age of 25 after a groin strain developed into a pelvic injury and he unfortunately couldn't play again.

I can still remember his excellent goal against Club Brugges in the Champions League! :D

Quality player, shame how his career was cut short.

WHAT????

He's one of the worst player we ever had.

Shit! only footage i've seen of him was in season review videos, seemed to pop up with few goals? Was led to believe he gave his all and what he lacked in talent he made up for in effort and determination? A little before my time you see

WHAT????

Shit! only footage i've seen of him was in season review videos, seemed to pop up with few goals? Was led to believe he gave his all and what he lacked in talent he made up for in effort and determination? A little before my time you see

If some of the players had shown his heart last night would not have been the grim affair it was

I own a Footy kit and equipment business , and if someone can get in contact with Nissy I would be happy tocontribute with some kit and equipment for his cause :rangers:

You could send an e-mail to the editor@rangers.co.uk or telephone 0141 580 8797, they might be able to help you out with that one.

WHAT????

He was a "cult figure" because he was so bad. All he would do his hoof it up the park. As has been said he had a big heart and a bigger smile and loved playing for us, other player been and gone could have learned a lot from his attitude.

WHAT????

He was a "cult figure" because he was so bad. All he would do his hoof it up the park. As has been said he had a big heart and a bigger smile and loved playing for us, other player been and gone could have learned a lot from his attitude.

(tu) Cheers mate