Xbox Live Down Tonight

Broomloanblues1

Xbox Live is going down! On Monday, September 29th at 12:01 AM, the Xbox Live service will be coming down for maintenance that could last up to 24 hours, according to Microsoft's Larry Hryb. The outage will affect the Xbox Live and My Xbox sections of the of Xbox.com as well, and forums will be set to read only for the duration. It's all in preparation for the impending launch of The New Xbox Experience, but only in preparation for it, so don't expect to hop back online when the service goes up and get to work crafting your shiny new avatar. Enjoy the old Xbox experience while you still can!

That New Avatar Pish Looks Shit

Xbox Live is going down! On Monday, September 29th at 12:01 AM, the Xbox Live service will be coming down for maintenance that could last up to 24 hours, according to Microsoft's Larry Hryb. The outage will affect the Xbox Live and My Xbox sections of the of Xbox.com as well, and forums will be set to read only for the duration. It's all in preparation for the impending launch of The New Xbox Experience, but only in preparation for it, so don't expect to hop back online when the service goes up and get to work crafting your shiny new avatar. Enjoy the old Xbox experience while you still can!

What's that all about mate?

You Make Your Own And Walk Around A Virtual World Talking To Your Freinds

and also - as you buy month;y that must be quite a bit of a cost?

Do you know you can get 13 month subs off an ebay shop for about £25?

I didn't quite give you all the facts, this is my free trial month :craphead:

Looks bad

doh what a rip off of playstation home :lol:

FAIL microsoft.

doh what a rip off of playstation home :lol:

FAIL microsoft.

Does just seem a complete rip off of what the PS3 is offering