Djeziri?

Ted E Bayer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/6305683.stm

Rangers aim for striker Djeziri 

Adda Djeziri has spoken highly of Rangers

Rangers target Adda Djeziri would welcome a move to Ibrox.

The 18-year-old striker plays for BK Frem and Rangers have opened talks with the Danish club.

"Glasgow Rangers is a great club and everything just seems so perfect, so that would be my first choice if it was up to me," Djeziri told bold.dk.

"A couple of details remain to be discussed but I am convinced that the transfer will take place this month," Frem chairman Hans Hermansen added.

I know nothing of him.

One thing bothers me, I heard were paying ?130k for this young boy - is that not more than what were offering for Gow :blink:

Exactly mate, what I was moaning about on Thursday.

?125-135k for a 16 year old who will probably sit in the reserves all his Ibrox career.

Put that towards Gow.

One thing bothers me, I heard were paying ?130k for this young boy - is that not more than what were offering for Gow  :blink:

?125-135k for a 16 year old who will probably sit in the reserves all his Ibrox career.

Put that towards Gow.

He's 18 and i really dont like the idea of upping the bid for a player who wont make much of an impact in the run in and has agreed to come for zilch in the summer.

This boy if picked up for the fee reported could go for much more in a year or 2 and i think it makes good sense to grab him while we can. I seems not only a good football deal but a good business one too.

If Rangers saw Gow as a must have for the remainder of the season we wouldve pulled out the stops to get him...but we havent so i read that as he figures in future plans but not neccesarily now.

To that end i think Gow is as likely to sit on the bench as this young boy

One thing bothers me, I heard were paying ?130k for this young boy - is that not more than what were offering for Gow? :blink:

Put that towards Gow.

He's 18 and i really dont like the idea of upping the bid for a player who wont make much of an impact in the run in and has agreed to come for zilch in the summer.

This boy if picked up for the fee reported could go for much more in a year or 2 and i think it makes good sense to grab him while we can. I seems not only a good football deal but a good business one too.

If Rangers saw Gow as a must have for the remainder of the season we wouldve pulled out the stops to get him...but we havent so i read that as he figures in future plans but not neccesarily now.

Good point but this young boy hasnt proved himself in the SPL and could be the next namouchi or Bajram Fetai

One thing bothers me, I heard were paying ?130k for this young boy - is that not more than what were offering for Gow  :blink:

Put that towards Gow.

Good point but this young boy hasnt proved himself in the SPL and could be the next namouchi or Bajram Fetai

Of course not, and your point is taken - but im just trying to show it from a different point of view.

Gow is coming anyway, so why miss out on this boy who could be a star or at least an investment - just to get Gow early.....

..when its clear that he isnt vital to our immediate needs.

At least with Gow you know what you are going to get, at 24 there is every chance he will get better, especially at a club like the Rangers.

Granted (tu) (see above post )

Never seen that there.

(tu)(tu)