Accies game free on your ST?

CF5LOYAL

Just got an e-mail from Rangers. I am 99% sure I didn't tick the boxes for cup games but i got the message on my e-mail PLEASE NOTE THIS GAME IS INCLUDED IN YOUR SEASON TICKET :)

Here's hoping, my brother is an Accies fan so let's hope we pump them :lol:

It is included rather than free.

Date confirmed as Tuesday 28 October, kick-off 7.45pm.

As I said I am 99% sure I only ticked the box for European games. And left out "all cup games" because I was skint after last season :lol:

Think I better check my bank statement at the end of the month to make sure (tu)

I got the same email but I did tick the cup games box so the only way to know for sure is to checky my statement at the end of the month.

I thought we had to pay for all games outwith the SPL seperately?

It doesnt matter is you ticked cup games or not, your seat is reserved for you as you have a season ticket (tu)

0only if you pay for it before the deadline?? Then it goes on public sale?

It doesnt matter is you ticked cup games or not, your seat is reserved for you as you have a season ticket (tu)

Its free m8, all 44,000 season book holders have their seat guarenteed and if they show up on the night they get in with their book.

Its free m8, all 44,000 season book holders have their seat guarenteed and if they show up on the night they get in with their book.

nice 1 :)