Long shot I know but.....

Hoff

Whats that in real football terms? Actually not trying to take the piss

If it was a football pitch it would be about in line with the edge of the D at the halfway line mate, not quite in the middle but close enough. You can put those details into the wembley site and it shows you the view exactly!

check this link, it is actually nearer halfway!!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/NR/rdonlyres...adiumPlan08.pdf

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could afford I would take them in a heartbeat

would any of your mates want them? LOL

nope sorry mate, would be good if they were as I would have went and booked tickets ages ago

jealous your going.....for the secone time :craphead:

just a shame this time I am going to be down £150 before the game even kicks off :lol:

If I could afford I would take them in a heartbeat

would any of your mates want them? LOL

nope sorry mate, would be good if they were as I would have went and booked tickets ages ago

jealous your going.....for the secone time :craphead:

just a shame this time I am going to be down £150 before the game even kicks off :lol:

no chance you can try a auction site?

you could prob flogg them down there

you could always try and tout them outside the stadium for face value

that is my last resort mate! I would be willing to sell them for less than face value though, if it is a guaranteed sale!

Could I make a good profit on this 'event' if I bought them and sold them on ebay?

Cause I wouldn't go if someone paid me but would be happy to make money on them.

Wouldn't that make you a rotten ticket tout?

Yes.

Gotta admit I respect the honesty, even if I abhor touts as we all do.

Can you not belt it on a m8's ebay?

signed up to a few ticket swapping sites that use credit cards nad bank details instead of paypal so fingers crossed!

Can you not belt it on a m8's ebay?

signed up to a few ticket swapping sites that use credit cards nad bank details instead of paypal so fingers crossed!

(tu) I would have stuck it on my ebay for you but apparently I am banned :craphead:

Could I make a good profit on this 'event' if I bought them and sold them on ebay?

Cause I wouldn't go if someone paid me but would be happy to make money on them.

Wouldn't that make you a rotten ticket tout?

Yes.

Gotta admit I respect the honesty, even if I abhor touts as we all do.

Tbh, I wouldn't tout for any another sport but this 'sport'.

However I'm out for various reasons.

for sale as 2 of my mates pulled out the trip. I am using 2 and have 2 left, the price is £70 per ticket but I would be willing to take less for a quick sale.

I will also throw in 2 tickets to the tailgate party at wembley for during the day of the build up to the game, the game is on sunday oct 26 and starts at 5pm.

pm me if you are intersted although I wont be holding out much hope hehe

As you know I have tickets to the game, but I dont have tailgate party tickets.

If you are selling them all together I understand, if not could you maybe sell them to me.

for sale as 2 of my mates pulled out the trip. I am using 2 and have 2 left, the price is £70 per ticket but I would be willing to take less for a quick sale.

I will also throw in 2 tickets to the tailgate party at wembley for during the day of the build up to the game, the game is on sunday oct 26 and starts at 5pm.

pm me if you are intersted although I wont be holding out much hope hehe

As you know I have tickets to the game, but I dont have tailgate party tickets.

If you are selling them all together I understand, if not could you maybe sell them to me.

A long shot indeed, you absolute fucking ninja :ph34r:

on the sites I am using I have had offers for the tailgate tickets but not the game tickets which is annoying!

I wanna sell them and give the tailgate tickets with them as a bonus. I thoguht it might be a selling point but still no joy :lol:

I have already told a guy from the nfluk site that he can have the tailgate tickets if I cannot sell them with the tickets, sorry mate! Just a bit too late with the reply :(

on the sites I am using I have had offers for the tailgate tickets but not the game tickets which is annoying!

I wanna sell them and give the tailgate tickets with them as a bonus. I thoguht it might be a selling point but still no joy :lol:

I have already told a guy from the nfluk site that he can have the tailgate tickets if I cannot sell them with the tickets, sorry mate! Just a bit too late with the reply :(

S'all good. I'll just go to see the Queen instead

Rule britannia!!

Did your mates say they were definitely gonna go? Should still pay for the tickets IMO.

Ive been in the same situation before, granted wasnt as much cash, but I do know the feeling.

And the ball's the wrong shape :harhar:

managed to sell them on seatwave but unfortunately only got £92 for the pair so overall I have lost about £65 which sucks.

Better than losing everything though.