Long shot I know but.....

Hoff

for sale as 2 of my mates pulled out the trip. I am using 2 and have 2 left, the price is £70 per ticket but I would be willing to take less for a quick sale.

I will also throw in 2 tickets to the tailgate party at wembley for during the day of the build up to the game, the game is on sunday oct 26 and starts at 5pm.

pm me if you are intersted although I wont be holding out much hope hehe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ebay?

my paypal is fecked mate, don't have time to sort it out before sending the tickets to whoever gets them.

Nightmare situation really

Could I make a good profit on this 'event' if I bought them and sold them on ebay?

Only wankers do that so probably :pipe:

I could accept that! Making money and that other thing can be very pleasureable :D

I'll ask later then after asking my cousin, she knows ebay well. So I'll ask in the thread again this evening maybe. (tu)

This year it is the New Orleans Saints and the San Diego Chargers mate.

Should be a decent game mate. Pretty pricy but then again how often does something like that come along. Enjoy yourself anyway (tu)

No promises, just wondering remember. I seen your point about ebay in that it varies tho' (tu)

I deleted a few posts in th thread earlier that were not to my liking and I must have clicked that 1 as well in error doh

This year it is the New Orleans Saints and the San Diego Chargers mate.

Should be a decent game mate. Pretty pricy but then again how often does something like that come along. Enjoy yourself anyway (tu)

once last year, and again this year mate!

Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar buddy! (tu)

No promises, just wondering remember. I seen your point about ebay in that it varies tho' (tu)

I deleted a few posts in th thread earlier that were not to my liking and I must have clicked that 1 as well in error doh

Its cool ya dob! :harhar:

Could I make a good profit on this 'event' if I bought them and sold them on ebay?

Cause I wouldn't go if someone paid me but would be happy to make money on them.

Wouldn't that make you a rotten ticket tout?

Cause I wouldn't go if someone paid me but would be happy to make money on them.

Wouldn't that make you a rotten ticket tout?

Yes.

Seat details are :

Section P of wembley

Block 528

Row 38

Seats 43 and 44.

You can check out the view from the wembley website. Brilliant view, about the 35 yard line!

When did you get your tickets and how did you get them early?

I got mine in the 1st ballot back in may, they only just got sent out to me last week.

I guess cause I bought them last year as well, I wasu p the list and got 1st time as I got the 3rd ballot last time.