***The Official Football Manager 2009 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went Arsenal and signed some Brazilian youngsters like Guilherme and others. The amount and length of injuries is dreadful right now. I bought Arshavin, Toulanon, Thomson (yes Kevin Thomson), Salcido and Fleck. Sold Bendtner for £13m and someone else, can't quite remember. Right now I am top of the league after 5 games. Played Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea away already! Drew with Liverpool and Man Utd and beat Chelsea after a John Terry own goal. :lol: Out of the League Cup after losing on penalties to Colchester.

Will update soon. :)

Blackburn team, finished my 3rd season - 1st season came 5th, 2nd season came 6th and third season i came 6th again European football every season, Uefa cup 3 seasons in a row first season beat in quarters, 2nd season beat in last 32 and 3rd season i won it.

----------------------------Ustari----------------------------

Chretien--------Nelson-----------Kompany-----Fahti/Olsson-----

Teixeira---------Veloso--------Schneiderlin------Fleck/Gamst Pederson

------------------Derbyshire-----------Gignac---------------

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

Think a big team will offer me a job soon if no hopefully win the premiership with this mob.

Blackburn team, finished my 3rd season - 1st season came 5th, 2nd season came 6th and third season i came 6th again European football every season, Uefa cup 3 seasons in a row first season beat in quarters, 2nd season beat in last 32 and 3rd season i won it.

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

Think a big team will offer me a job soon if no hopefully win the premiership with this mob.

Were in Uni today with a black jacket on?

I'm sure I spied you.

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

I'm sure I spied you.

stalker :craphead:

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

I'm sure I spied you.

ves............................... :pipe:

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

I'm sure I spied you.

I saw you at the lifts, was wearing a grey bunnet :pipe:

Subs:

Robinson

McCarthy

Samba

Nordhveit

Keirrison

Reid

Hemdani

I'm sure I spied you.

I saw you at the lifts, was wearing a grey bunnet :pipe:

think i noticed u dude, walkin in with a wee burd with a red top on

Aye mate, that's the good lady.

Wasn't sure if it was you or not!

(tu) that it was, was waitin on ma mate, fucking network was down for an hour this mornin so cudnt get anything done, absolute nightmare.

(tu) that it was, was waitin on ma mate, fucking network was down for an hour this mornin so cudnt get anything done, absolute nightmare.

Ah, the Bell College computers as reliable as ever then :anguish:

Ah, the Bell College computers as reliable as ever then :anguish:

they are the shittest things every invented, am in the computing dept and its cringeworthy the computers we need to work with :anguish:

Ah, the end of season dilemma.

Keep my quadruple winning side together or rip it apart? Well, I'm keeping it together this year.

Felt like I needed a AM (R/L/C) to compliment what I had and as hit F5 for player search, Ivan Rakitic comes up on a Bosman at 23 years old.

Thank you God :D

i unearthed two generic wonder kids signed one from Barca and noticed a gave him a 17,000 contrac doh

got a wee german midfield maestro :D looks a steal

need a keeper Ustari is doing nothing in reserves never improving :anguish:

coz Ustari only improves if u take a chance on him and play him in the first team, his stats maybe shite but he is good form the get go. His stats rise dramatically once u play him regular in the first team.

i unearthed two generic wonder kids signed one from Barca and noticed a gave him a 17,000 contrac doh

coz Ustari only improves if u take a chance on him and play him in the first team, his stats maybe shite but he is good form the get go. His stats rise dramatically once u play him regular in the first team.

stojkovic (slovakian keeper) been outstanding for me cost me 3m he had 39 starts 18 conceded and 21 clean sheets in the EPL & UCL

stojkovic (slovakian keeper) been outstanding for me cost me 3m he had 39 starts 18 conceded and 21 clean sheets in the EPL & UCL

I'm quite happy with my two keepers.

Renan and Asenjo :pipe:

Got a young American called Josh Lambo as backup and he's excellent as well (tu)

i had Paul Robinson sittin the bench for 3 seasons straight, never made an appearance for Blackburn :lol: - Ustari is the man, he is No1 Argentinian goalkeeper now and it being touted across the globe. I dont wanna sell any of my players though. My Team are gonna be the best in europe soon.