Alan Hutton

bencey

I watched the game Sunday and it looked like Hutton ran past Sorenson and it was his own player that kneed him in the face.

Obviously a pish camera angle though as Hutton has said sorry but i was adament at the time that it was not huttons fault and still am.

He had a good first half but in football, performances of others in your team can drag you down to their level and I feel thats what happened with Hutton. The other full-back, the welsh guy.....fuck whatsisname......Bale...yes...was utter pish and Hutton was getting precious little help from Lennon who other than running down blind alleys and not putting crosses in the box properly did very little work so no wonder Hutton was exposed at times..

I think Man U will take him at some point.

They'll wait till Spurs are really desperate cos he has removed any doubts about whether he can cope down there

He is Sir Awex sort of player. Hard, fast, passionate and a wee bit cocky (not to mention a top class right back)

He was poor last night but what do you expect playing in that Spurs side plus he's just back from injury. He played pretty well against Stoke at the weekend tho.

Don't see him going to any of the top 4 tbh - he wouldn't get a game.

He was poor last night but what do you expect playing in that Spurs side plus he's just back from injury. He played pretty well against Stoke at the weekend tho.

ManUtd are desperate for a Right Back, at the moment they have Gary Neville & Wes Brown ... Neville is getting past it & RB isn't Brown's natural position.

In saying that, i'm not sure if Hutton will get a call from SirFurious but he is certainly a good bet for it !!

ManUtd are desperate for a Right Back, at the moment they have Gary Neville & Wes Brown ... Neville is getting past it & RB isn't Brown's natural position.

In saying that, i'm not sure if Hutton will get a call from SirFurious but he is certainly a good bet for it !!

That wee Brazilian they stole looks like some player!

I think Brown is pretty good at RB, they also have the young Brazilian, Rafael who impressed against Aalborg and West Brom.

I think Brown is pretty good at RB, they also have the young Brazilian, Rafael who impressed against Aalborg and West Brom.

Sir Alex named him in his premiership dream team this year, Jose Mourinho did aswell, i'll rake out a link though