McCulloch Centre Half Tomorrow

damien1

I hope we win 7-6 and McCulloch gets the blame for all 6 and Walter stops this madness.

I won't be going tomorrow night if McCulloch is centre half and won't be back if it continues that way,fuckin laughin stock

Playing McCulloch there is almost as bad as the signing of Kenny Miller IMO.

It's just so ridiculous.

Miller's arguably been our best player after Pedro whose from has dipped significantly.

As I've said 100 times, if it happens then sell Murray Park and pay off the youth players.

What IS the point of it all under Smith?

You'll go far in journalism with a knee that jerky. :D

:D

I know. Maybe I don't truly believe that myself, but what a slap in the face it would be to the young lads.

Can you imagine how un-attractive we'd be to youth players if it really did happen? A lot of them would risk anal rape at Torbett FC instead of coming to us.

I hope we win 7-6 and McCulloch gets the blame for all 6 and Walter stops this madness.

I won't be going tomorrow night if McCulloch is centre half and won't be back if it continues that way,fuckin laughin stock

Playing McCulloch there is almost as bad as the signing of Kenny Miller IMO.

It's just so ridiculous.

Miller's arguably been our best player after Pedro whose from has dipped significantly.

I just mean after the majority of the fans had expressed their feelings and he still spent our money on him. He hasn't been bad though, still think we coulda done better for nearly £2m.

As I've said 100 times, if it happens then sell Murray Park and pay off the youth players.

I know. Maybe I don't truly believe that myself, but what a slap in the face it would be to the young lads.

Can you imagine how un-attractive we'd be to youth players if it really did happen? A lot of them would risk anal rape at Torbett FC instead of coming to us.

Only the McGayDay type ones. :D

Only the McGayDay type ones. :D

Some of them would probably see it as an added perk, come to think of it :D

Ahh just fling him in, whats the worse that could happen :unsure:

Let's see...he plays a few games, does OK, Walter thinks not, pushes him into reserves, he leaves in january, gets signed by say Stoke, rediscovers himself fully as a centreback, plays one and a half great season, Man U signs him to be their backup, he is consistent, he gets to play in the FA cup final as a replacement for Vidic and scores a header for the win, stays on next year in a sweeper a la Laurent Blanc role and graciously retires with an EPL winner's medal.

Hey, it could happen.