Gers fans going to Hamburg games

EastBelfastGer

Does anyone know if there is a Rangers Hamburg supporters club that goes to the games in Hamburg? I'm going to try and get over there after christmas but i'm not sure how far my pidgin german would get me (my english is bad enough!!) and would like to travel with fellow bears that might be attending, seeing as i'd have to get a flight to Glasgow to get a flight to Hamburg as there is no direct service from Belfast.

I know that the Glaswegian is popular with the Hamburg sympathetic amongst the Rangers support, would anyone have any more information?

Does anyone know if there is a Rangers Hamburg supporters club that goes to the games in Hamburg? I'm going to try and get over there after christmas but i'm not sure how far my pidgin german would get me (my english is bad enough!!) and would like to travel with fellow bears that might be attending, seeing as i'd have to get a flight to Glasgow to get a flight to Hamburg as there is no direct service from Belfast.

I know that the Glaswegian is popular with the Hamburg sympathetic amongst the Rangers support, would anyone have any more information?

I am thinking about going over at the end of the season for my stag dooo so any info would be good

• 2 months later...