You can tell Fergie is back...

Poetry_In_Blue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy Keane was nothing more than a vicious thug. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats rubbish and you know it.

One of the greatest captains ever

A great leader my baws. The guy was an embarrassment to Manchester Uniteds captaincy. Real leaders don't assault other players on the pitch, simply to get revenge. Real leaders lead by example.

Rubbish, don't let your loyalties blind you from the truth.

He was really embarrassing, captaining Utd's most successful and famous team of the last 20 years.

C'mon GOAT, play the game!

"....pounding over every blade of grass, competing if he would rather die of exhaustion than lose, he inspired all around him. I felt it was an honour to be associated with such a player."

Sir Alex on Keane.

Let me fix that for you Muff:

"....pounding over every bwade of gwass, competing if he would wather die of exhaustion than wose, he inspired all awound him. I felt it was an honour to be associated with such a pwayer."

Sir Alex on Keane.

A great leader my baws. The guy was an embarrassment to Manchester Uniteds captaincy. Real leaders don't assault other players on the pitch, simply to get revenge. Real leaders lead by example.

He was really embarrassing, captaining Utd's most successful and famous team of the last 20 years.

I don't care who Roy Keane played for, who he supports or who he is. The guy was a thug. He ended a guys career simply to get revenge!

At least he was honest about it.

And how I'd LOVE to see that tackle on McGeady :D

I don't care who Roy Keane played for, who he supports or who he is. The guy was a thug. He ended a guys career simply to get revenge!

Hello all, my first time posting here, C'MON RANGERS!!. Anyway, its my opinion that Ferguson should be allowed a game on saturday to prove he's up ti the task, and that he may link up fantasticly with mendes and fit back into the team, i always think that Ferguson has been a vital part of the team, providing leadership and quality in the midfield, and i would prefer ferguson to sit deep and pull the strings for midfield, i would rather he sets up many goal for people such as Boyd, Lafferty,Miller and Novo, this is, i think, more important than scoring many goal himself, wait and see on saturday, and we will know whether Ferguson is the spark Rangers needs, or simply doesent fit in with the new chemistry, wait and see. Peace. :rangers:

Hello all, my first time posting here, C'MON RANGERS!!. Anyway, its my opinion that Ferguson should be allowed a game on saturday to prove he's up ti the task, and that he may link up fantasticly with mendes and fit back into the team, i always think that Ferguson has been a vital part of the team, providing leadership and quality in the midfield, and i would prefer ferguson to sit deep and pull the strings for midfield, i would rather he sets up many goal for people such as Boyd, Lafferty,Miller and Novo, this is, i think, more important than scoring many goal himself, wait and see on saturday, and we will know whether Ferguson is the spark Rangers needs, or simply doesent fit in with the new chemistry, wait and see. Peace. :rangers:

So Burke and McCulloch have to play in the reserves for 5 weeks.

Yet Barry should play 60 mins and 90 mins and he should come into the starting line up and replace someone in midfield who is playing well?

We are not missing him and he should have to work hard to get back into the team. I dont mind him being on the bench on Saturday and playing the last 25-30 minutes, but to start him would be an outrage and it would show that there are certain rules for Barry Ferguson and rules for everyone else.

Although barrys been out almost 4 months (i think) and he has began to get fit straight after he coyuld walk on his ankle, after barrys form last season, we cant really blame Walter Smith for trying to get Barry back in the team asap, P.S i agree, barry shouldent get a full game or start, he should come on at hte end, however, we are not the managers, Walter Smith is

Are you really comparing Ferguson to Burke and McCulloch?

Talent wise no

But are you telling me that Barry can get match fitness in 150 minutes of reserve football, where as Burke, McCulloch etc cant get it in 5 weeks?

I'd take a blind Barry Ferguson with one leg before I'd take they two jokers.

after barrys form last season, we cant really blame Walter Smith for trying to get Barry back in the team asap

He was mediocre last season!

I'd have agreed with you during the summer. But since the start of this season, we have missed Barry Ferguson.

I don't think Fergie will start at the weekend, but I would expect to see him come on in the second half some time, who he will replace really couldn't say.

As for the match fitness part, well you can't really get match fitness in the reserves you need proper game time and the part about Burke and McCulloch, well, McCulloch at least should never get another game for Rangers anyway, and I'm split down the middle on Burke as to whether or not he should ever play again for Rangers, Ferguson on the other hand is still the club and team captain and that is part of the reason why he should start to play as soon as possibly.

I also have a question regarding the incident with Alexander, was anyone actually there to see this incident? The comment about him having time to bring it down and chest back, well the report doesn't actually say that, it said "[b]He took control of a ball played into Rangers' box and calmly chested it to Neil Alexander" We don't know what pressure there was round about him and Alexander, if he was in his own box when this happened then Utd must have been on the attack.

On form Ferguson we have missed - last seasons we haven't

Ferguson may be on form this season and this may perhaps be his best ever season with a strong midfield consisting of Mendes, Thompson and Davis, i think he could play really well as a holding midfielder and allow Mendes to attack and perhaps reproduce that cracking shot against Celtic when we beat em 4-2, however, we cant say how Ferguson will play until tomorrow, and if Ferguson is doing OK Walter Smith may have made the decision that will give us the title this year, and i think the mentality currently displayed by the Team so far is great, as all the player are commited to gettign the treble this year and Europe next year.