All this talk tonight

andy500

is great but we need a new striker before tomorrow. hopefully falkirk get beat tonight and we get gow tomorrow. if not we will still struggle.

EDIT: before thursday **

Who says we need to buy ? We have youth, youth is the way forword mate i would like to see wee johnny fleck giveing a chance

is great but we need a new striker before tomorrow. hopefully falkirk get beat tonight and we get gow tomorrow. if not we will still struggle.

EDIT: before thursday **

Who says we need to buy ? We have youth, youth is the way forword mate i would like to see wee johnny fleck giveing a chance

Fleck is far to young plus hes a CMF.

plus hes a CMF

This is true... (tu)

Fleck is far to young .

This is not.. (td)

mate he's just turned 16.

We have Barry, Hemdani, Hopefully Thomson and if we're lucky Hartley.

We are fighting for second place which is CRUCIAL. Do you really think it's time for such a young lad to be playing and keeping one of these players on the bench? IMO we won?t see fleck getting his first team debut for at least a year or two.

plus hes a CMF

This is true... (tu)

Fleck is far to young .

This is not.. (td)

mate he's just turned 16.

We have Barry, Hemdani, Hopefully Thomson and if we're lucky Hartley.

We are fighting for second place which is CRUCIAL. Do you really think it's time for such a young lad to be playing and keeping one of these players on the bench? IMO we won?t see fleck getting his first team debut for at least a year or two.

You know the old saying if they're good enough they're old enough. Look at Roonster and fleck is supposed to a chunky boy.

I do agree though you are probably right he is a bit young when we're chasing second especially (tu)