Does Murray really want to sell?

pcbear

I reckon he has no intention of, the high profile Scots investor he seeks is non existant, and the profile he creates for himself at Ibrox could not be replicated in the business world, i reckon we could do a lot worse than that man staying.

SDM does have the RFC up for sale. But like the man said (love him or loathe him) he ain't selling to anyone who's not gonna take us forward. I personally liked his 'it's awrite having the money to buy into the table, but you gotta have the money to play the game' or words to that effect. Better the devil you know? Fucking A. £100m + change has been spent, from the Big Yin's own hip. It'll take a while, current climate dictates it's a buyers market.

I reckon he has no intention of, the high profile Scots investor he seeks is non existant, and the profile he creates for himself at Ibrox could not be replicated in the business world, i reckon we could do a lot worse than that man staying.

The "high profile Scots investor" can be only one man and I don't think he is interested - Rangers are not a charity and I'm sure he'd prefer to spread his wealth to more worth while causes.

I'm quite happy with Murray and he's wise enough not to sell to the highest foreign bidder. Look at Hearts for example - their man came in and promised the world, delivered to a certain extent and a couple of years down the line they are a shambles and a ticking timebomb.