Hartley and Strapon behaving like chavs

BLUEDIGNITY

I caught the end of Hartley saying something like "We had one bad season, so what?" or something along those lines.

And Strachan was saying it's their own fault for playing so brilliantly in the past and getting peoples hopes up...

I caught the end of Hartley saying something like "We had one bad season, so what?" or something along those lines.

And Strachan was saying it's their own fault for playing so brilliantly in the past and getting peoples hopes up...

doh

playing brilliantly :lol: :lol: Theres a big difference between playing brilliantly and getting good results. Celtic have had a lot of good results at home in the CL but did they really play well in any of them? 2 years ago they beat man utd( after jarosik cheated to win a free kick) but they were absolutely pants that night and if man utd had remembered their shotting boots it could have been 5 or 6 nil. Celtic have been pish in every european game i have seen them in this season. Last season they were pish as well, nearly every goal they were scoring was a deflection or handed to them on a plate where they couldnt possibly miss like dida against milan.

they are at press conference, anybody clock that there on Reporting Scotland ? :sherlock:

What were they saying?

p.s you love that emoticon don't you!! :sherlock:

Was hartley's demeamour more than anything he was just stopping short of offering the press a square go. strapon was bending down behind the table pretending to tie his shoe laces and shouting just start without me, went down like a lead balloon. Aye a quite like the wee emoticon, wouldn't shag it right enough ! :sherlock:

Well he's fixed that with the dire performances this season :mutley: