Far from over

Chef

been reading through a few threads, and to be fair with the result yesterday i cant argue that some are spot on, ie) lafferty having a bad one again, no doubt in anyones mind that seen the game. but to be a bit pesimistic here he is a young player who doesnt know his role here yet, really noticeable that he isnt thinking ahead when he has the ball which inevitably leaves him making dead passes all the time, for the size oh the guy he should be centre stage upfront to knock the high balls down to boyd and not on a wing. which brings me to walter, he will go soon i think, another season maybe and gotta say once again im going against the comments im reading, McCOIST should take over, it aint a backward step appointing him, hed be attacking minded manager, ok a bit oh a risk but i feel like any rangers fan hed be giving it his all for the team, feck man hes a legend in my eyes

seems like most are commenting like the seasons over, i dont see celtic playing great footy the now either but i do feel we have played better footy overall, its a fight till the end and i know we will get better as the pressure mounts, its the fans pressure thats gonna get this team goin forward, i must say i have seen a change in adam and look what he was getting not so long back, chris burke in my eyes is a player who can change things on the right side too, i know he has his critics but he can change a game like that, im glad hes getting playing now, and not to mention we will win all the derby games this season, im sure of it.

no surrender :rangers:

been reading through a few threads, and to be fair with the result yesterday i cant argue that some are spot on, ie) lafferty having a bad one again, no doubt in anyones mind that seen the game. but to be a bit pesimistic here he is a young player who doesnt know his role here yet, really noticeable that he isnt thinking ahead when he has the ball which inevitably leaves him making dead passes all the time, for the size oh the guy he should be centre stage upfront to knock the high balls down to boyd and not on a wing. which brings me to walter, he will go soon i think, another season maybe and gotta say once again im going against the comments im reading, McCOIST should take over, it aint a backward step appointing him, hed be attacking minded manager, ok a bit oh a risk but i feel like any rangers fan hed be giving it his all for the team, feck man hes a legend in my eyes

seems like most are commenting like the seasons over, i dont see celtic playing great footy the now either but i do feel we have played better footy overall, its a fight till the end and i know we will get better as the pressure mounts, its the fans pressure thats gonna get this team goin forward, i must say i have seen a change in adam and look what he was getting not so long back, chris burke in my eyes is a player who can change things on the right side too, i know he has his critics but he can change a game like that, im glad hes getting playing now, and not to mention we will win all the derby games this season, im sure of it.

Optimistic and I hope you are right, but lets see where we are after December. On paper it should be a good month for us. My bet is we are seven behind after December.

I sure hope your right but alas i fear not , the selection policy wont change , we need a forward thinking manager , a mean feck me we all bemoaned big eck , he is doing ok though at birmingham and not spent what smith has