Who will we sign from Hearts in January?

Tontospal

Its sad to say but I think we are seeing the last throes of Heart of Midlothian FC.

Ands thats one reason we don't want some Russian idiot being the new 'Murray'.

Thats such a stupid generalisation to make.

It is, but im sticking by it. :pipe:

I'd want a British person to be chairman of Rangers, no Romanovs, or Abramavics' thankyou.

Just because they are British it doesn't guarantee that they will do a better job than somebody from abroad.

Look at Aston Villa. For 20 odd years they were going nowhere under Doug Ellis (British) and now under Randy Learner (American) they have become the team most likely to split the "Big Four"

Like I said your point is far too general and simplistic to be taken seriously.

Its sad to say but I think we are seeing the last throes of Heart of Midlothian FC.

I'd want a British person to be chairman of Rangers, no Romanovs, or Abramavics' thankyou.

Just because they are British it doesn't guarantee that they will do a better job than somebody from abroad.

Look at Aston Villa. For 20 odd years they were going nowhere under Doug Ellis (British) and now under Randy Learner (American) they have become the team most likely to split the "Big Four"

Ah well, you telling me about Aston Villa isn't going to change my mind, throw as many facts as you want at it..its just my opinion, i personally only want to see a British person in charge of Rangers (Chairman), thats that. :pipe:

Take it serious or not.

The tims signed Barry Robson in January and that made them kick on to win the league from us. If it was me I'd look at Driver for out left, and Kingston. They are SPL players, but I want to win the SPL, if we win it then let's worry about 'Rangers class'.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Ah well, you telling me about Aston Villa isn't going to change my mind, throw as many facts as you want at it..its just my opinion, i personally only want to see a British person in charge of Rangers (Chairman), thats that. :pipe:

Take it serious or not.

Why?

Personally I would accept whoever was the best person for the job and who had the right attitude and vision to take the club forward, regardless of their nationality.

A swap deal for any of those is a non-starter cos Romanov's got to get rid of these players cos of their wages, therefore exchanging them for players who are no doubt on similar, if not higher wages, wont sort that problem.

Cash-only deals are on offer IMO, and it would be interesting to see if the wee russian faggot would accept our cash now....even though it wasnt good enough when we wanted Webster and Velicka!

lf he said he'd be happy to accept our cash, i'd tell him to get right to fuck, we dont need to help him out of a crisis, albeit by takin a few decent/half decent players.

As much as l like Kingston, he wouldn't break through the midfield we have at the moment so it would be defensive purchases only IMO.