Who would you buy?

cornelius11

If you were the manager of rangers, and had to sell players and bring some in.

Who would you sell and who would you sign?

give reasons why you would sell/sign said players.

feel free to put in a new starting eleven with your new signings in it. :)

I really don't know who to bring in. I know who I would like, but it's not really my job to identify and entice these players to Ibrox.

If I was a scout I could give you some names, but I'm not.

I know who I would get rid of...

McGregor

Brodfoot

Dailly

Adam

Burke

Beasley

Hemdani

McCulloch

Players out - McGregorAdam, Hemdani, Darcheville, McCulloch, Dailly, Webster.

Players in - Szabolcs Huszti (Hannover 96) amazing left winger would show beasley and co how its done.

Carlos Kameni - Cameroonian Goalie. plays for Espanyol but has revealed he wont be signing a new contract. crackin keeper.

Also a good solid right back but im finding it hard to think of one just now.

I wouldn't have the money available to bring in the players I wanted considering I'd want to bring in a RB, 2 CB's, LB, RM/W, LM/W and a ST.

I'd get rid of: David Weir, Kris Boyd, Kirk Broadfoot, Stevie Smith, Steven Whittaker, Alan Gow, Christain Dailly, Lee McCulloch, Charlie Adam, Chris Burke, Andrius Velicka, Andy Webster, Brahim Hemdani, Jean-Claude Darcheville and Barry Ferguson.

GK - McGregor, Alexander

RB - New RB, Jordan McMillan

CB - 2 new CB's, Madjid Bougherra

LB - New LB, Sasa Papac

RM/W - New RM/W

CM - Steven Davis(could also operate on the right) Pedro Mendes, Kevin Thomson, Maurice Edu, Dean Furman

LM - New LM/W, Steven Naismith(can fill in there) DaMarcus Beasley, Aaron(see Naismith)

AM - Aaron, John Fleck

ST - New ST, Kenny Miller(going by over-all performance), Kyle Lafferty, Nacho Novo, Steven Naismith

Squad of 24

I wouldn't have the money available to bring in the players I wanted considering I'd want to bring in a RB, 2 CB's, LB, RM/W, LM/W and a ST.

I'd get rid of: David Weir, Kris Boyd, Kirk Broadfoot, Stevie Smith, Steven Whittaker, Alan Gow, Christain Dailly, Lee McCulloch, Charlie Adam, Chris Burke, Andrius Velicka, Andy Webster, Brahim Hemdani, Jean-Claude Darcheville and Barry Ferguson.

GK - McGregor, Alexander

RB - New RB, Jordan McMillan

CB - 2 new CB's, Madjid Bougherra

LB - New LB, Sasa Papac

RM/W - New RM/W

CM - Steven Davis(could also operate on the right) Pedro Mendes, Kevin Thomson, Maurice Edu, Dean Furman

LM - New LM/W, Steven Naismith(can fill in there) DaMarcus Beasley, Aaron(see Naismith)

AM - Aaron, John Fleck

ST - New ST, Kenny Miller(going by over-all performance), Kyle Lafferty, Nacho Novo, Steven Naismith

Squad of 24

Boyd's goals are priceless. Does well with Miller, otherwise I agree with you.

cant believe you think greegs should be shoved oot the door, you forget what he did last season ?

i prefer to get behind the players we should keep, that would be greegs and burkey.

and id bring in a left winger and another centre back

cant believe you think greegs should be shoved oot the door, you forget what he did last season ?

i prefer to get behind the players we should keep, that would be greegs and burkey.

Beacuse he's not that great a goalkeeper. If we got 5 million for him, I'd sell.

Even last season I was saying he wasn't all that great. The amount of silly goals we conceeded last season from his lack of basics, such as being on his line was unreal.

It looks like he is just a one season wonder mate. Just not performing as well this season

boyd and greegs, no boyd means no league, dont think u could get another 20 to 30 goals a season for under 5mill.

as far as greegs i think he should stay but then again id accept 6 million if we could get someone other that alexander

What he did last season was good, but doesn't matter now.

Just like with Ferguson, when he was doing good 5 years ago would you keep him?

No. He's shite now.

We need to look at the future and not the past.

Boyd should stay as we need his goals. He and Miller make a good combination too. Lafferty is an unknown up front for now. Even Boyd and a fit Naismith played well together at Kilmarnock. Naismith though is a big ? He has a lot of potential all the same and hopefully will come good..

no boyd means no league

<cr>

Can you tell me how many leagues we have won in the last three seasons?

This isn't a dig at Boyd but I'd sell him to help fund bringing in a better striker. A striker that will score goals and offer more to the team.

no boyd means no league

<cr>

Can you tell me how many leagues we have won in the last three seasons?

This isn't a dig at Boyd but I'd sell him to help fund bringing in a better striker. A striker that will score goals and offer more to the team.

understand where you coming from, but barry had a good season last season in my mind and who would get the goals, we may not have won the league but its other element that are to change with the team to bring success, and its a big risk getting rid of the top goalscorer and replacing him, unless we are guarenteed a decend finisher

barry had a good season last season

Your joking?

nope, wasnt his best season, lets say best of a bad bunch but he was instrumental in getting us to the final of the uefa, although its nothing to boast when you dont win it, well the team got us there. we had a shocking team and we are very slowly improvimg. just dont see getting rid of boyd, greegs and fergie unless you can get good players in. dont forget barry has been injured and played throughout injections, for the cause of the team might i add. u joking?

barry had a good season last season

Your joking?

nope, wasnt his best season, lets say best of a bad bunch but he was instrumental in getting us to the final of the uefa, although its nothing to boast when you dont win it, well the team got us there. we had a shocking team and we are very slowly improvimg. just dont see getting rid of boyd, greegs and fergie unless you can get good players in. dont forget barry has been injured and played throughout injections, for the cause of the team might i add. u joking?

Another joke?