Fan loses 24 hours

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

I thought we were playing tomorrow!! 6 hours trailing round Borders and Au Natural and whatnot in a town centre hoaching with tims, only to find we've been huffing and puffing again!

For what it's worth, not having seen a ball kicked and so not frustrated, I'd take a point at Tannadice just now. If we put away the crappy teams and break even against the 2 or 3 sides who have decent seasons, we'll be there or thereabouts.

Guest Andypendek

Aye, but they'll be wrapped up and given to other people, which rather takes the fun out of it for me. Mind you, the 'gogo advance' thing the kids got has kept them quiet for an hour now, so it's not all bad.

Aye, but they'll be wrapped up and given to other people, which rather takes the fun out of it for me. Mind you, the 'gogo advance' thing the kids got has kept them quiet for an hour now, so it's not all bad.

Electronic games make wonderful babysitters! You missed nothing btw, utter pish, thankfully the filthy ones are just as bad, if not worse. Yes, they're definately worse. (tu). Bring them on.

I thought we were playing tomorrow!! 6 hours trailing round Borders and Au Natural and whatnot in a town centre hoaching with tims, only to find we've been huffing and puffing again!

For what it's worth, not having seen a ball kicked and so not frustrated, I'd take a point at Tannadice just now. If we put away the crappy teams and break even against the 2 or 3 sides who have decent seasons, we'll be there or thereabouts.

This is roughly what you missed Andy.........without all the negative inferences you'll read on RM tonight. :rolleyes:

We played some good football in the 1st half and completely dominated without scoring the killer 2nd goal. 2nd half the arabs improved a bit and we lost our way. They scored 2 in 4 minutes but we fought back to get the draw.