Glasgow Rangers

CooperSF

Evening Bears

As we probably all know Rangers aren't going throught their greatest periods compared to our previous years. But I believe this is the key point of the season, Rangers fans are the heart and soul of the club and the players need out backing.

Now fans can sit back and say "Yeah we do support the club but we want x, y and z out!" I know how you feel as I have been shouting the same, fans might want certain people kicked out such as Mr Murray and Mr Smith but we need to forget that. We need to forget about the troubles going on behind the scenes with our club such as the lack of transfer activity coming into Ibrox, the management style and stubborn leaders or even the insults from the press over our singing.

This is my plea to fans just to keep backing the players on the park, the players need all the support they can get. Don't dispair, things will soon become better in time

We are Glasgow Rangers. The greatest football club in the world. We will never surrender! :rangers:

Evening Bears

As we probably all know Rangers aren't going throught their greatest periods compared to our previous years. But I believe this is the key point of the season, Rangers fans are the heart and soul of the club and the players need out backing.

Now fans can sit back and say "Yeah we do support the club but we want x, y and z out!" I know how you feel as I have been shouting the same, fans might want certain people kicked out such as Mr Murray and Mr Smith but we need to forget that. We need to forget about the troubles going on behind the scenes with our club such as the lack of transfer activity coming into Ibrox, the management style and stubborn leaders or even the insults from the press over our singing.

This is my plea to fans just to keep backing the players on the park, the players need all the support they can get. Don't dispair, things will soon become better in time

We are Glasgow Rangers. The greatest football club in the world. We will never surrender! :rangers:

Good post mate, and, echo your sentiments. I would only change 1 word in there, "This is my plea to fans just to START backing the players on the park"

Nowadays, when something happens like today, and, we are 2-1 down with most of the second half to go, we start moaning and groaning, when, what we SHOULD do, is try to spur the team on, encourage them, get a roar going, Ibrox is worse than away grounds for that as well in my opinion. So embarrassing hearing ICT fans outsinging us at home!

Perhaps its the "ffs" attitude in society, everyone wants everything now. Patience is long gone, as is the "no surrender" attitude, thats not just Rangers, thats society in general. There is an excuse and a scapegoat for everything, naughty children have ADHD or whatever, when, in fact, they are just naughty. There is no discipline anywhere, the police have gone from a force, so a service, so, hardly a surprise there. Coppers used to be big fuckers you were a bit afraid of, now, they are smaller than me, and a woman! haha (Sorry, copyright for that is Lloyd Bridges, 1 point for the film)

Rangers are struggling, it has been worse, but, maybe people are to concerned with short term, rather than long, but, now is the time when bears should stand together, support and encourage the team, but also, support and encourage each other, since, each bear knows how the other is feeling, since, they are feeling that way too. Thats how things used to be.

You can probably tell, I am struggling to empathise ad relate to a large number of fellow bears lately, its nothing personal against anyone, I just cant comprehend it, I cant bring myself to act in that way, I would far prefer to conduct myself in a manner that Mr Struth would approve of. We spent years deriding timmy fr all the "sack the manager", slate and attack players etc, yet, we are doing it a lot, and, why does that not bother anyone?

Do we want better from the team? of course, Do we deserve it? I think we do, but, the actions of some make me consider that as a maybe. Perhaps, if we want a team we can be proud of, we should also have a support we can be proud of? The players must dread games with the reactions they get at times, and, will hardly perform there best under those circumstances I wouldnt think

Evening Bears

Good post mate, and, echo your sentiments. I would only change 1 word in there, "This is my plea to fans just to START backing the players on the park"

Nowadays, when something happens like today, and, we are 2-1 down with most of the second half to go, we start moaning and groaning, when, what we SHOULD do, is try to spur the team on, encourage them, get a roar going, Ibrox is worse than away grounds for that as well in my opinion. So embarrassing hearing ICT fans outsinging us at home!

Perhaps its the "ffs" attitude in society, everyone wants everything now. Patience is long gone, as is the "no surrender" attitude, thats not just Rangers, thats society in general. There is an excuse and a scapegoat for everything, naughty children have ADHD or whatever, when, in fact, they are just naughty. There is no discipline anywhere, the police have gone from a force, so a service, so, hardly a surprise there. Coppers used to be big fuckers you were a bit afraid of, now, they are smaller than me, and a woman! haha (Sorry, copyright for that is Lloyd Bridges, 1 point for the film)

Rangers are struggling, it has been worse, but, maybe people are to concerned with short term, rather than long, but, now is the time when bears should stand together, support and encourage the team, but also, support and encourage each other, since, each bear knows how the other is feeling, since, they are feeling that way too. Thats how things used to be.

You can probably tell, I am struggling to empathise ad relate to a large number of fellow bears lately, its nothing personal against anyone, I just cant comprehend it, I cant bring myself to act in that way, I would far prefer to conduct myself in a manner that Mr Struth would approve of. We spent years deriding timmy fr all the "sack the manager", slate and attack players etc, yet, we are doing it a lot, and, why does that not bother anyone?

Do we want better from the team? of course, Do we deserve it? I think we do, but, the actions of some make me consider that as a maybe. Perhaps, if we want a team we can be proud of, we should also have a support we can be proud of? The players must dread games with the reactions they get at times, and, will hardly perform there best under those circumstances I wouldnt think

Sorry mate

Typo!