3 subs - why not use them

jbm26896

There's a difference between hating to lose and acting like an arsehole about it in public.

If our manager occasionally looked absolutely furious about dropping silly points, I'd be comforted.

It's the same post-match script every time though.

There's a difference between hating to lose and acting like an arsehole about it in public.

If our manager occasionally looked absolutely furious about dropping silly points, I'd be comforted.

It's not really his job to comfort you though. :)

There was nothing to be gained by him ranting and raving on the telly.

Yes, but he is so dignified in defeat. A good loser is a good loser. No?

There's no room for good losers in sport.

Why play if you don't mind losing?

A mindset I've never subscribed to (td)

You dont have to throw the dummy oot just to prove you are a bad loser - I am sure WS and the team are hurting at results and getting a draw, and as 'bad losers' will do everything they can to stop losing points - but they don't have to come out and throw a temper tantrum to prove it. There is nothing wrong with a bit of dignity in a press interview even though you are guttted!

It's not really his job to comfort you though. :)

There was nothing to be gained by him ranting and raving on the telly.

There's a difference with him looking visibly annoyed with a performance/result and ranting and raving though.

Yes, but he is so dignified in defeat. A good loser is a good loser. No?

There's no room for good losers in sport.

Why play if you don't mind losing?

A mindset I've never subscribed to (td)

You dont have to throw the dummy oot just to prove you are a bad loser - I am sure WS and the team are hurting at results and getting a draw, and as 'bad losers' will do everything they can to stop losing points - but they don't have to come out and throw a temper tantrum to prove it. There is nothing wrong with a bit of dignity in a press interview even though you are guttted!

It's when Ally, Walter and Kenny are staring blankly at the pitch as we're getting outplayed off pish like St Mirren that gets me most.