The sad truth is that we need other teams to help us win the SPL

Tontospal

I thought that our game at Tynecastle was a must win game if we were to have any chance of winning the title.

We lost and I must admit that I thought that was it because IMO this Rangers squad just hasn't got it in them to win the league.

A week later and Hibs done us a massive favour by beating celtc and closing the gap to 4 points.

Another away game today and we fail to get 3 points at Tannadice. I doubt many of us thought the gap tonight would still be 4 points when they kicked off.

Again another team has gotten us out of jail, ironically this time being Hearts.

Our away record is quite frankly shocking.

We play with no natural attacking width and are vulnerable to crosses with our keeper and defenders unable or unwilling to attack a ball as it comes in to the box.

Until that changes we will not achieve anything on the road.

DU are our bogey team. I thought we played quite well, just need to get rid of McCulloch and Whittaker and all the other dumplings like Adam then we'll have a good chance of winning the league.

We've still got the tims to play thrice, twice at Ibrox. 9 points there, we're only 4 behind.

Cellic aren't that good either.

I have to disagree with the OP. Whilst we are a pale shadow of The Rangers we should be, the shettlestons are even worse & we should be able to beat them over the course of the season.

No Surrender.

we will in the league , celtic are not a great side

The sad thing is - we have been saying that for the past 3 years :(

Now a days, it's not so much we NEED other teams to win the league, but that the other teams will actually start to play a part. They are getting better/Old Firm have become worse, what ever it is, the rest of the SPL will play a massive part in the league, and gone are the days where we can rely on just winnging the derbys.

we need some proper comitment and drive, a player to take the game by the scruff of the neck. barry no longer does that, mendes isn't that type of player, and thomson has the fight, just not the brain/skill to control a game.

add in the fact we have no width...we can't expect to much away from away games now a days.

The frustrating thing about this year is the consistency of the team!! We are unstoppable at the moment at Ibrox but when we go away we are poor. We played well yesterday but 2 errors cost us again big time and we have to thank Hearts for helping us out yesterday!!

Celtic are sh"te and we have already proved that by going to Parkhead by humping them 4-2 and i fear Dundee United more than i do when we play against Celtic

Its individual errors which are costing us and players playing that shouldnt be playing in the 1st place which is also to blame!!