Motherwell v Kilmarnock

Wreckedroy

Mark Reynolds is brutal but wait until he has a decent game - people on here will be calling for us to sign him. It's obvious Walter Smith rates him after making a bid in the summer.

I'd love to see Mark McGhee at the piggery - a truely awful manager and a complete and utter prick.

That awful game proved two things to me...

Mark Reynolds is a truly horrendous player.

Alan Combe is a very good keeper (tu)

Spot on with both points. (tu)

What shocked me most was the totally disinterested performance from Bob Malcolm. He walked through the 1st half, and only broke sweat in the 10 minutes before he was subbed.

All over. Shite game between 2 shite teams. Horrible game apart from a couple of little flashes.

But the sad thing is, at the moment, if we had Motherwell away we would be bricking it.

You might be, I certainly wouldn't be. That was an abysmal performance in the main. On that form they are worse than Hamilton.

Mark Reynolds is brutal but wait until he has a decent game - people on here will be calling for us to sign him. It's obvious Walter Smith rates him after making a bid in the summer.

I'd love to see Mark McGhee at the piggery - a truely awful manager and a complete and utter prick.

I second this point of view