Ayrshire Bigots

damien1

I am disgusted to live in Ayrshire now.

I,m not, Celtic think no-one likes them its true. I remember being at a Ayr Utd. game way back in the late 80,s when the half-time score came through Rangers 3,Celtic 1............you should,ve heard the cheer from the Ayr fan,s[mind you there could,ve been a few Bears in there],it was the biggest roar of the day,and when the full time score came through of 4-1,there was quite a few hand-shakes.

Covenanter country what do you expect.

I,m not, Celtic think no-one likes them its true. I remember being at a Ayr Utd. game way back in the late 80,s when the half-time score came through Rangers 3,Celtic 1............you should,ve heard the cheer from the Ayr fan,s[mind you there could,ve been a few Bears in there],it was the biggest roar of the day,and when the full time score came through of 4-1,there was quite a few hand-shakes.

Its common knowledge that ayrshire is full of protestants my friend. :unionflag:

And why the fook were you at an Ayr united game when the old firm game as on??

Its common knowledge that ayrshire is full of protestants my friend. :unionflag:

Couldnt get a ticket,and Ayr where playing Killie that day beat sitting in the hoose,beening born and breed in Auchinleck am well aware there one or two of our kind in this quaint wee shire.

Haa just what I was thinking to my self there :mutley:

Haa just what I was thinking to my self there :mutley:

You,ve got remember this was the days before live broadcasts every week,if you didnt get to the games it was the radio,then highlights at night.

You young wans are to pampered now adays,God a can remember when cup finals where highlights only and the tv picked one league game each week and you got 20mins highlights on a Sat. nite or a Sunday afternoon,and if Rangers werent on you never saw them,ah the good old days...........aye right.

the green and grey are infiltrating everywhere down here

crawling out the woodwork, faifull froo n froo fur ra seilk

At primary school there were NO tims in my class all the way through my time there. Blessed Martin cam along and they all emerged from then on :rolleyes: