*****Europa League Thread 23/24*****

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

If we were to drop into Europa league and they also made it through, would we have to share some of the tv money with them or would that happen regardless if they were in the conference league as both are played on Thursdays?

I think we would share the initial market pool with Aberdeen for the UEL, yes. We would also get 10% of Scotland's initial market pool for the Champions League too.

If Aberdeen dropped down they would split the market pool with Hibs, if Hibs qualify (which they won't). And I'm not totally sure but I don't think there is a 10% drop down from Europa League to Conference League so I don't think they would get any of the Europa pot if we were in the Europa.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/08/2023 at 12:04, johanhentze said:

Total joke if they dont go through. Hacken are only there because the Faroese champions papped them out.

Was going to put a handicap bet on Hacken for minus 1 and minus 2 but the odds were rubbish - 7/5 and 7/2. After reading your post though I'm glad I didn't.

19 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Haecken don’t look great at all. The sheep have lucked out getting this level of team to get into the Europa league. 

They are pretty poor to be honest. If they are the champions of sweden then swedish football must have regressed a bit.