One of the many things we lack- Failure to win big games

Amac9

Yup, I think the whole management team needs to go. Not just Smith, but McCoist and co too. If they stay, Rangers will always be the same. We need someone totally new with a different style of play to come in.

I want to know who helps coach the Defence.

And who taught Broadfoot to not mark channel side. Looking back at it in my head, not only is it a great finish . Its School Boy defending .

If McCoist goes on to be the manager it will just be like when Sven left and Steve McLaren came in who was part of the shite regime and the same terrible results will ensue.

The chairman has to go, the manager has to go, the assistant manager can still be retained as a coach or court jester or whatever McCoist does and at least 10 players can leave in 3 taxis. I'll give the drivers a grand and tell them to just drive until the money runs out.

We fail to win the important matches when it really matters.

Add to that our manager is crap, players are dross, no tactics etc. The list is endless.

Hit the nail on the head there mate. We are Rangers and our team fear the like of Dundee Utd and Aberdeen when we play away from home. Celtic can win under pressure and that's the reason why they have won 3 in a row and are on course for a 4th. To quote SDM the "barron years" are by no means over. We are in the middle of a poor run an don't be surprised if they go on and win titles for the next few seasons.

We should fear the fact that they practically have no debt and if they spend wisely then they will step up as the no 1 force in Scotland for years to come :(

This was a crunch match - we needed it more than them. Yet somehow we fail to deliver again when it really matters, just like last season when all we needed was a point out of either of the last 2 old firm games to secure the league. Today as per last season we are left wonting again.

Also to get beat by that Scum team today was an embarresment. If we are again going to be second best to that mob then I worry about the future of our club, i really do.