*** The Official UFC 92 Thread ***

stuartm

In a few hours time the best UFC card of 2008 is going to start and I for one am really looking forward to it.

Here are the weigh-ins and my predictions:

Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rashad Evans (203) - Forrest for this one and probably a decision

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (246) vs. Frank Mir (251) - Big Nog has this one in the bag I think, Sub in round 2

CB Dollaway (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184) - CB is a champ of the future and will win by Sub.

Wanderlei Silva (203) vs. Quinton Jackson (206) - Fight of the night for me and I hope it goes Silva's way. He is my boyhood hero :blush:

Cheick Kongo (233) vs. Mustapha al Turk (237) - UK vs France here, but Kongo's stand up will see him take the win, TKO in the 2nd

Yushin Okami (185) vs. Dean Lister (186) - Lister by Sub. The guy is too slick on the ground.

Antoni Hardonk (246) vs. Mike Wessel (260) - Hardonk's stand up should see him through this one without too much trouble. TKO in the 1st

Matt Hamill (205) vs. Reese Andy (206) - Hamill has been improving so much all the time and he is setup for an easy win here. TKO in the 2nd

Ryo Chonan (171) vs. Brad Blackburn (170) - One of the only people to beat Anderson Silva, (remember that fight?) he should win here. Sub in the 1st

Dan Evensen (242) vs. Patrick Barry (233) - Very tough one to call but Evensen has the experience and size advantage, but it might just go to a decision

Well that is my take on it, what do you guys think??

Weigh ins were so funny haha, Silva is a gimp i do not like him!! Rampage laughed in his face so he pushed, I like the way Dana White protected Rampage in the whole scenario :D

Rampage is my Fave MMA fighter of all time, having seen him loose twice to Silva in the past (through brutal knees...) its a bit of a toughy to call, o wait ... no its not. Rampage is gonna roll him!!

Rampage to win.

Evans (Hopefully to win (does not like Griffin))

Nog to win (Does not like Mir (I like him for beating **** Lesnar tho))

CB fight is gonna be a good one as well, Kongo fight looks awesome also! If some of the fights finish early I hope it shows fights from early in the night some good ones not being broadcasted like Matt Hamill v Reese Andy for instance.

1hour 30 to go lads, 40mins for the Build up.

Meet you there boys! :D