Possibilites

scotgr

i know there has been hundreds of these posts over the last few weeks and months but if walter did wake up and smell the coffee and left could we bring in a bilic or a moyes to regenerate our club?

i know there has been hundreds of these posts over the last few weeks and months but if walter did wake up and smell the coffee and left could we bring in a bilic or a moyes to regenerate our club?

Our club at the moment is fucked up .

No money, noteam, no manager,and a spineless cnut of a chairman. You would need Paul fuckin Daniels for six months just to get the place back in some kinda direction

Give me Phil Brown from Hull anyday. Most highly regarded manager in the game right now and supports the rangers. Would move in a heartbeat.

Does he? Haven't heard that before.

yeah i would like some proof for that one, if true it puts him up there.

Give me Phil Brown from Hull anyday. Most highly regarded manager in the game right now and supports the rangers. Would move in a heartbeat.

Does he? Haven't heard that before.

yeah i would like some proof for that one, if true it puts him up there.

trust me guys, he has a real soft spot for Rangers and is a bears fan. doesnt mean shyte mind you, he is a professional.... would bite his right arm of to come to Rangers