4 League titles in 10 years

Amac9

If we had not won those 2 titles Celtc would be going for 9 in a row.

If these things go in 10 year cycles I can only hope there is a sea change on the way at Ibrox.

We have been playing second fiddle to a bunch of fucking wasters for far to long and the only way this is going to happen is if there is major change at Ibrox

If these things go in 10 year cycles I can only hope there is a sea change on the way at Ibrox.

We have been playing second fiddle to a bunch of fucking wasters for far to long and the only way this is going to happen is if there is major change at Ibrox

You miss the whole point mate, if we fill Ibrox every match they are happy and they think we are happy

You miss the whole point mate, if we fill Ibrox every match they are happy and they think we are happy

I never said there would be change, I'm just hoping.

As I said these things tend to go in cycles and I'm hoping Rangers can benefit from this trend

I agree with SUPERCOOPER, football does go in cycle's- especially the Old Firm.

But I fear for the future of our club. No real money available, turning into a feeder club, Ally McCoist possibly becoming the new manager, the constant link with pish like Don Cowie, Lee Wilkie, Dean Shiels etc

We are nearly as bad as our darkest days under Greig and Wallace. 3 in 11 years. That is how far we have sunk :unsure:

It's actually about normal for us if you look at the past. Roughly speaking we win 3 leagues every 10 or so years. It's the Struth era and 9IAR which bend the statisic and weight them innaccurately.