A lot of new posters today

typical....new members come on to discuss a major talking event and get accused of being 'timmy'.

grow up ffs. not every new member is a 'lurker'....lose the paranoia.

I think we have a live one here..........

:shifty:

Im a diehard rangers fan but the way some new posters are accused of bein "timmys" is shockin! just let people hav their say! I hardly ever post on here, coz I find it better to read other posts rather than post my opinion and have it ripped to shreds by folk on here who think they know it all! This forum is riddled with celtic fans no doubt but who cares, lets just discuss the club we follow and let them be the paranoid ones.

Im a diehard rangers fan but the way some new posters are accused of bein "timmys" is shockin! just let people hav their say! I hardly ever post on here, coz I find it better to read other posts rather than post my opinion and have it ripped to shreds by folk on here who think they know it all! This forum is riddled with celtic fans no doubt but who cares, lets just discuss the club we follow and let them be the paranoid ones.

Broomloan rear, eh. *sniff, sniff*

:craphead: Just kidding bud, welcome to RM. I think all the new members are welcome, even the lurkers. They slow the board down with their constant drivel, they can't spell, they have no idea about this club's traditions.

Come to think of it, they fit right in. :mutley: