Walter hands Naismith first chance vs St. Johnstone

nvager

Well said Dado, was thinking the same, and the same should apply to Coisty.

As for the article, the headline is very misleading at no time does Walter say Naismith will start, Walter says he will play in the match, it could be from the start or he could come on as a sub.

Anyway, we always have these arguments about whether or not a player should be playing when they come back from injury, they will only get to match fitness by playing in proper matches. I'm sure the medical team would insist he can't play if he wasn't ready for some match time, and WE don't know what he's like in training and he has recently come through some bounce matches without a problem.

Spot on P_i_B. (tu)

The abuse Walter Smith gets on this forum at times is downright disgusting.

He might be wrong for the job and he might not be doing the job that we expect him to.

But he is a Ranger and has brought this club trophies, he has brought some of the best players I have seen at Ibrox and he has always carried himself with dignity and pride.

Some of you should be looking to do the same, instead of calling him a "cunt" or a "dickhead."

McLeish was a Rangers man and was always a dignified enough figure, he got alot more abuse and not many people seemed to mind.

I appreciate what Walter Smith did in his first spell, can't argue with the track record of trophies, but that has got nothing to do with now. This is a totally different era with totally different players, totally different conditions and totally different financial conditions. His first spell should have no say at all when it comes to his current spell, and in my view his second spell has not been good enough and theres been some pretty poor management from him. Haven't called him a cunt or dickhead mind, but i am fed up with him and would rather see him go.

I very much agree that Walter deserves more respect and should never be called a cunt or a dickhead. Nevertheless I feel that he has caused a lot of our current problems and should have been sacked for the Kaunas debacle - 7m on three strikers leaving us with no midfield and not replacing Cuellar in time.