If Walter Smith and Bain were Arabs

robert0881

I thought you were going to throw them off the roof as hamas did to their defeated fatah opponents after the election (democracy Palestinian style)

If Murray was an Arab...I would throw my size 10 metal toe cap Docs right on the c*nts face! He is destroying the club in a financial, football and cultural sense...the club I have followed since the late 70's...I cannot express how much I hate the c*nt! I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

I thought you were going to throw them off the roof as hamas did to their defeated fatah opponents after the election (democracy Palestinian style)

If Murray was an Arab...I would throw my size 10 metal toe cap Docs right on the c*nts face! He is destroying the club in a financial, football and cultural sense...the club I have followed since the late 70's...I cannot express how much I hate the c*nt! I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Short memory eh? It was Murray that made it possible for Gazza, Laudrup, DeBoer etc. to play for Rangers. A wee bit of balance would be better. <_<