Danny Wilson age 17 defender.

pcbear

Guest therabbitt
Boys Class ! I know him really well, grew up with him actually, and believe me, i've never missed a game of his and he could well be the best centre half this country has seen in decades !

Trust me ;)

Hi Danny (tu)

:craphead:

Ive heard this so many times about upteen youngsters, all we can do is really wait and see if they can make the grade in the end.

True, we have had any amount of wonderkids at Ibrox/Murray Park (SNATCHED) from under the noses of Madrid/Milan etc, the next Laudrup,Gattuso,Schmeicel etc etc, and all have since departed, no very good.

Que sera sera.

Boys Class ! I know him really well, grew up with him actually, and believe me, i've never missed a game of his and he could well be the best centre half this country has seen in decades !

Trust me ;)

Hi Danny (tu)

Nooo, Not Danny ! Just an old school friend, Not kidding though, he has always been really good, from what i've heard, pretty highly though of at murray park, which is promising ! Old man is an ex pro aswel :)

Trust me ;)

Hi Danny (tu)

Nooo, Not Danny ! Just an old school friend, Not kidding though, he has always been really good, from what i've heard, pretty highly though of at murray park, which is promising ! Old man is an ex pro aswel :)

So who's his father?