A Major worry for next week

Fiogh

With papac out of the team, and more than likely whittaker coming in at LB, I think a major worry will be aberdeens threat down the wings.

With Mulgrew and Aluko, it's crucially important that they are closed down from delivering balls into the box and we've already seen whittaker is usually terrible at this.

I also don't fancy kirk in a foot race with Aluko, not to mention our record at defending set plays.

This game IMO will define the season, If walter can get it right it could be massive.

PS I'd love for a cousin esque striker to mix it up with Diamond at the back.

With papac out of the team, and more than likely whittaker coming in at LB, I think a major worry will be aberdeens threat down the wings.

With Mulgrew and Aluko, it's crucially important that they are closed down from delivering balls into the box and we've already seen whittaker is usually terrible at this.

I also don't fancy kirk in a foot race with Aluko, not to mention our record at defending set plays.

This game IMO will define the season, If walter can get it right it could be massive.

Unfortunatly we don't have that kind of striker.

No problem,Steven Whittaker has played his best games for us at left back. (tu)

Unfortunatly we don't have that kind of striker.

I hope Walter soesn't see Big Lee as that striker :anguish: