Maybe I'm just getting old and cynical...

papaguy51

Fleck shouldn't have been subbed. And miller should be no where near the starting line up. Boyd done more with what little time he had on the park he had than miller did.

disagree slightly mate fleck was poor in second half though it would be a tough choice maybe davis could have been subbed

misser shouldnt even be starting never mind getting the chance to be subbed

I still think he should have been left on, He was our best player in the 1st half. I feel there were better options. miller and McCulloch off for Boyd and Novo. But in saying that. There was far better options when picking the starting line up.

Fleck shouldn't have been subbed. And miller should be no where near the starting line up. Boyd done more with what little time he had on the park he had than miller did.

disagree slightly mate fleck was poor in second half though it would be a tough choice maybe davis could have been subbed

misser shouldnt even be starting never mind getting the chance to be subbed

But, like Davis, even when he's not playing at 100% he's still better than the other options.

And, also like Davis, he's also about ten times more likely to create a goal from nothing when compared to the others.

Davis would have been better in the center of a 5 man midfield with Novo on the right imo.

we do not have the personnel to play 4-5-1

i cannot beleive rangers now change their way of playing because of the fear of Aberdeen

we had a chance to go top of the league and we reverted to the system that we played last year when we lost the legue

the formation and tactics and choice of personel were an embarassment to our club

we got exactly what we deserved

a draw

4-4-2 leaves us far too exposed when both central midfielders aren't 100%.

We've lost a fair bit of Mendes since Thomson got injured IMO, he's doing too much work to cover for Ferguson.

so sort the midfield out don't change the formation to suit playing fergie

we never looked like scoring for 70 mins yesterday

we watched the league go down the pan watching 4-5-1 last season , brutal to watch and no end product - in the league - just like yesterday

having the chance to go top and put the pressure on Celtic . then we bottle it and try to snatch a win

we got exactly what we deserved in my opinion

I remember the days when I used to look forward to going to Aberdeen and Tannadice because I KNEW we were going to play them off the park.

Oh how things have changed.

It's awfully frustrating to watch how much respect we give other teams, especially teams like Aberdeen and Dundee Utd who we used to regularly thrash within an inch of their lives. I've not looked forward to watching a game against the top 6 away from home for ages, it's disgusting that this should be the case as a Rangers fan.

I actually agreed with today's formation, but not the Walter Smith version or the personnel involved. I really want to see the steamy text messages that go on between Walter and his lover big Lee, because it would give me a fucking brilliant start to life as a journalist. Walter's constant selection of McCulloch or Adam for big games is baffling and if he goes with either one for the Celtic game then it's confirmed that he has well and truly not only lost his marbles, but is too cowardly to trust any youth.

As daft as it sounds, our 4-4-2 has been shocking recently and doesn't work with Barry and Mendes, especially when the more talented player in Pedro is covering for Barry 70% of the time. It was also important to stop Aberdeen (at times, not for the whole fucking game) when they built up a head of steam.

They were top of the form league (last 8 games) going into today's match, so let's not forget that.

The tip of today's 4-5-1 should have been something like: Fleck - Boyd - Novo.

Yes, I'd have played Boyd. And before anyone murders me, go back and look at what I've said this week. Although he has been brutal at Pittodrie more recently, I really thought he'd stick one away today. If we'd played the ball on the deck with Fleck and Novo (or another right winger), I'd have fancied us to do them.

Are there any positives? McGregor's getting back to his game-saving best, Fleck started (so well done Walter, but one youngster in 3 years is nothing) and we didn't lose. That's about it. I could possibly add the fact that the answer to the left sided problem is now sorted. It's wee Fleck by a country mile and he should now be a regular in the team, no questions asked.

I'm convinced that the players are so detached from how the fans feel that they just aren't getting themselves up for games any more. Maybe Walter's lost his fight and the players see Ally as some sort of 'comedy assistant', because our lack of effort kills me.

Four points isn't the end of the world, but it's time to ditch the tried and tested failures and go with something different. Our away record is embarrassing and it's going to take a brave move to end it.

Ball's in your court Walter.

Bring back Archie Knox , he would for sure give them a feckin rocket

Guest therabbitt
I remember the days when I used to look forward to going to Aberdeen and Tannadice because I KNEW we were going to play them off the park.

It's awfully frustrating to watch how much respect we give other teams, especially teams like Aberdeen and Dundee Utd who we used to regularly thrash within an inch of their lives. I've not looked forward to watching a game against the top 6 away from home for ages, it's disgusting that this should be the case as a Rangers fan.

I actually agreed with today's formation, but not the Walter Smith version or the personnel involved. I really want to see the steamy text messages that go on between Walter and his lover big Lee, because it would give me a fucking brilliant start to life as a journalist. Walter's constant selection of McCulloch or Adam for big games is baffling and if he goes with either one for the Celtic game then it's confirmed that he has well and truly not only lost his marbles, but is too cowardly to trust any youth.

As daft as it sounds, our 4-4-2 has been shocking recently and doesn't work with Barry and Mendes, especially when the more talented player in Pedro is covering for Barry 70% of the time. It was also important to stop Aberdeen (at times, not for the whole fucking game) when they built up a head of steam.

They were top of the form league (last 8 games) going into today's match, so let's not forget that.

Yes, I'd have played Boyd. And before anyone murders me, go back and look at what I've said this week. Although he has been brutal at Pittodrie more recently, I really thought he'd stick one away today. If we'd played the ball on the deck with Fleck and Novo (or another right winger), I'd have fancied us to do them.

Are there any positives? McGregor's getting back to his game-saving best, Fleck started (so well done Walter, but one youngster in 3 years is nothing) and we didn't lose. That's about it. I could possibly add the fact that the answer to the left sided problem is now sorted. It's wee Fleck by a country mile and he should now be a regular in the team, no questions asked.

I'm convinced that the players are so detached from how the fans feel that they just aren't getting themselves up for games any more. Maybe Walter's lost his fight and the players see Ally as some sort of 'comedy assistant', because our lack of effort kills me.

Four points isn't the end of the world, but it's time to ditch the tried and tested failures and go with something different. Our away record is embarrassing and it's going to take a brave move to end it.

Gonnae bump that and put it on the main site? That alright papa?

Gonnae bump that and put it on the main site? That alright papa?

Batter in mate, was going to suggest that before I put in the 'sexy text messages' bit :lol: