Chelsea

It's their own fault too. 4-3-3 is great, but not when the wingers are cutting inside all the time. The whole POINT of it is the set your target man (an unbelievably off form Drogba) to get all crosses or through balls. But when it's toss like Kalou they're trying to score themselves. It seems to me like Terry and Scolari have huge problems too, else all the team spirit issues would have been sorted.

Mancini to Chelsea.

They are truly dreadful. Why on earth was Mourinho sacked and he same could be said for poor Avram Grant, he done a great job when he was there. Scolari's Chelsea are god awful to watch!!!

He doesn't play drogba. It's big shite anelka all the time.

Big shite Anelka has scored a barrel-load this year.

Drogba has been fucking horrendous when he's played.

correct (tu)

I would love to see Frank Rijkaard to Chelsea.

At first i thought Scolari was a great choice with his gleaming national record.

Now its a big mess for chelsea and i hate seeing it :(

he had been out of club football for years though. There is a big big difference between the managing a national team and managing a club. Look at lawrie sanchez, led northern ireland to some amazing results with a bunch of championship players and a couple of premiership players. Goes to fulham and completely flops. Was always able to get the northern ireland players fired up to punch above their weight but just couldnt do it at club level.

They are truly dreadful. Why on earth was Mourinho sacked and he same could be said for poor Avram Grant, he done a great job when he was there. Scolari's Chelsea are god awful to watch!!!

quite simply not a big enough name