What Bank

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are still with Lloyds and will remain with them. They have re-financed the £4M loan for the Albion car park, with Lloyds.

Strange, I know, but this is documented.

I think they are still with Lloyds and will remain with them. They have re-financed the £4M loan for the Albion car park, with Lloyds.

Strange, I know, but this is documented.

Is there a reliable source for this £4 m loan?

Can anyone show me where it is shown on last years accounts ?

Help ! just when I am getting to grips with this it falls apart again, Mr Whyte said we are debt free didn't he, so how can we have any debt if we are debt free.

Help ! just when I am getting to grips with this it falls apart again, Mr Whyte said we are debt free didn't he, so how can we have any debt if we are debt free.

Because either (i) none of the debt was ever assigned to Wavetower; or (ii) the debt was assigned to Wavetower and then re-assigned back to us*** (tu)

*** copyright spangles

Reliable source please on this ?

It is understood £17 million will be paid up front to Lloyds, with a £4 million loan on Ibrox's Albion car park refinanced and paid back in instalments.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/247473-whyte-completes-rangers-takeover/

“Lloyds will be paid £18m to clear the term loan, with a small debt still outstanding, (believed to be around £4m on a loan against the Albion Car Park across from Ibrox),” the source revealed.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/sport/editor-s-picks/sir-david-murray-sells-stake-in-rangers-for-one-pound-1.1100047

I would say it's highly doubtful a £4 million loan would be listed as a lease creditor. Why isn't our £18 m loan listed as a lease creditor?

Because the £18M was a loan and as far as I am aware, the Car Park is a lease.

Because the £18M was a loan and as far as I am aware, the Car Park is a lease.

Yet the two sources you used clearly say it's a loan.

I've not been able to work this car park one out.

On what grounds could we have a lease owed to lloyds on ground that we legally own???

On what grounds could we have a lease owed to lloyds on ground that we legally own???

Who said we legally own it? Last I knew, Sir David Murray gifted it to a member of his family, after he bought it from Rangers and put it into MIH assets.

Because either (i) none of the debt was ever assigned to Wavetower; or (ii) the debt was assigned to Wavetower and then re-assigned back to us*** (tu)

*** copyright spangles

Thanx Polo, but I an none the wiser, is this 4 million nothing to do with us, who owes it surely not us, Mr Whyte has said we are debt free so we must be, it is clear what he says. I really thought we were going to be free of lloyds, seems not if we still owe money, which I don't believe we do, Mr Whyte would not say something like he did if he wasn't sure of his facts.

Are you just arguing for the sake of it?

If we are given credit from the bank to pay for a lease, it can be seen as a loan, could it not? I did not right the news articles that state they are loans.

Who said we legally own it? Last I knew, Sir David Murray gifted it to a member of his family, after he bought it from Rangers and put it into MIH assets.

Im sure we actually sold it to them to reduce the debt but strangely still leased it of them?