Boyd cant turk it out

rangers_1993

KRIS BOYD could be on his way out of Turkey after his manager admitted he has no future at Eskisehirspor.

The former Rangers and Scotland striker moved this summer following a nightmare spell at Middlesbrough — but he has yet to score and managed just 76 minutes of league football because of injury and poor form.

Eskisehirspor boss Michael Skibbe said: "Boyd is a very good character, but his football has not been up to the desired level.

"He has been unfortunate that he has been mostly unable to get into the squad because we've been winning games.

"He has taken my decisions very well and he is a good man." Kirk Broadfoot, Murray Davidson and Ryan Stevenson may be targets for Bristol City boss Derek McInnes.

The ex-St Johnstone boss said: "I think there's value for money in Scotland. A number of players have done well.

how long till hes linked with us :lol:

If we could get the old Boyd back then I wouldn't say no, I know he is unpopular and I wasn't very pleased with how he leftbut tbh we can't afford to turn down 15 goals between now and the end of the season. The problem is, that since leaving here he has done virtually nothing, he had a decent 3 month spell at Forest and nothing else. I would defer to Ally's judgment on this one, if a deal was available and Super thought that he could still offer something to the team then that would be enough for me.

If we could get the old Boyd back then I wouldn't say no, I know he is unpopular and I wasn't very pleased with how he leftbut tbh we can't afford to turn down 15 goals between now and the end of the season. The problem is, that since leaving here he has done virtually nothing, he had a decent 3 month spell at Forest and nothing else. I would defer to Ally's judgment on this one, if a deal was available and Super thought that he could still offer something to the team then that would be enough for me.

He's been on holiday for a few months in Turkey. He'd come back fatter and lazier than ever.

Although I wouldn't say no to his goals.