Boyd cant turk it out

rangers_1993

How do you propose we pay the £55k a week wages he will be looking for?....oh aye forgot Boydy isnt a mercenary, he pure loves playing for trhe Rangers :pipe:

Of course he does... Unless the scum offer him another £5 a week then he'll go there citing 'I huv tae look efter ma kidz, n that extra fiver will let them buy proper CocaCola insteed o the Asda oan make wan'

How do you propose we pay the £55k a week wages he will be looking for?....oh aye forgot Boydy isnt a mercenary, he pure loves playing for trhe Rangers :pipe:

How would you know what salary he is looking for? :lol: The truth is, you have no idea. Here is a fact though, this Turkish mob want rid of him and no one in the world will give him anything close to what he is on at the minute so he will have to take some sort of cut, that will be upto him. To state you know what he is thinking or what he will want is just stupid.

(tu)

How would you know what salary he is looking for? :lol: The truth is, you have no idea. Here is a fact though, this Turkish mob want rid of him and no one in the world will give him anything close to what he is on at the minute so he will have to take some sort of cut, that will be upto him. To state you know what he is thinking or what he will want is just stupid.

(tu)

I have it in good authority that he will be back to us in January. (tu)

bring him home. 6 month loan spell to make him work for a 2 year deal. 15 goals between now and may from him, while keeping jelavic, is surely a title guarantee.

Remember the last time we brought home and ex player in the same season that our most valuable player arguably got a cruciate knee injury :wink:

(tu)

How can you rubbish someone in one reply saying how would you know and then say no one in the world would give him anything close to what he is currently getting? Have you spoke to every club in the world or are you guessing? :pipe:

How do I know what salary he is looking for? How do you know what salary he is looking for?

One things for sure, He wont take a cut in the 55k that he is due in Turkey for the rest of his contract, The Turks will have to pay him off to let him go or let him complete his contract. If they pay him off he will then sign for the club thats offers him the most money whether he 'supported them as a boy' or not... How do I know that, well I dont but he does have history.

Of course you can continue to blame Bain for not signing him up on a 15 year deal at £1,000 a week for his boyhoood idols :)

How can you rubbish someone in one reply saying how would you know and then say no one in the world would give him anything close to what he is currently getting? Have you spoke to every club in the world or are you guessing? :pipe:

How do I know what salary he is looking for? How do you know what salary he is looking for?

One things for sure, He wont take a cut in the 55k that he is due in Turkey for the rest of his contract, The Turks will have to pay him off to let him go or let him complete his contract. If they pay him off he will then sign for the club thats offers him the most money whether he 'supported them as a boy' or not... How do I know that, well I dont but he does have history.

Of course you can continue to blame Bain for not signing him up on a 15 year deal at £1,000 a week for his boyhoood idols :)

Common sense. :sherlock:

I didnt say i knew what he wanted. :)

Its not for sure though is it? You dont know that for sure at all, its all guess work.

"continue"? Eh? Not once have i or anybody claimed he would have signed or we should have offered him £1k a week for the next 15 years. Thats just pathetic and absolute rubbish. A desperate immature dig.

Anyway, Rangers were at fault, trying to sell him, then waiting until the last few months of his contract to offer him a new one, after all those goals he scored for us too. We treated him the same way we treated Caniggia, Numan, Miller and God knows how many others with Martin Bain at the heart of it all.

(tu)

Common sense. :sherlock:

I didnt say i knew what he wanted. :)

Its not for sure though is it? You dont know that for sure at all, its all guess work.

"continue"? Eh? Not once have i or anybody claimed he would have signed or we should have offered him £1k a week for the next 15 years. Thats just pathetic and absolute rubbish. A desperate immature dig. Anyway, Rangers were at fault, trying to sell him, then waiting until the last few months of his contract to offer him a new one, after all those goals he scored for us too. We treated him the same way we treated Caniggia, Numan, Miller and God knows how many others with Martin Bain at the heart of it all.

(tu)

No I know you didnt, was just being sarcastic to your simplistic view that you keep banging on about that its Bains/Rangers fault that he left. It takes two to tango and if someone doesnt want to sign a deal you cant bloody well make him!

Boyd had no intention of staying at Ibrox unless we offered him what he could get elsewhere, in this instance I would suggest that Smith and Bain got it spot on by letting him leave.

No I know you didnt, was just being sarcastic to your simplistic view that you keep banging on about that its Bains/Rangers fault that he left. It takes two to tango and if someone doesnt want to sign a deal you cant bloody well make him!

Boyd had no intention of staying at Ibrox unless we offered him what he could get elsewhere, in this instance I would suggest that Smith and Bain got it spot on by letting him leave.

He and the club were imo. (tu)

We left it far too late to offer terms, long after he had been touted about and we had told him he was not wanted, maybe if we had shown him loyalty and offered him a long term deal earlier instead of telling him we wanted him out, he would have signed on at Rangers. Of course we will never know.

(tu)

bring him home. 6 month loan spell to make him work for a 2 year deal. 15 goals between now and may from him, while keeping jelavic, is surely a title guarantee.

Remember the last time we brought home and ex player in the same season that our most valuable player arguably got a cruciate knee injury :wink:

Everyones a winner :uk: