If UEFA tried to remove titles from us

Thermopylae

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we have the guts to remind them of the shameful way they allowed the corrupt Marseille to eleminate us and go on to win thge European Cup back in 93?

I don't even want us to talk like this; we could be in danger of giving it credibility. The fact is that if they ever did it to Rangers then if they looked hard enough they would have a lot more to do after us.

It's not about that; but are you going to deny that if our support discuss it then it won't give it even a percentage of credibility?

I dont believe it for a second. I also dont believe that us talking about it would make a difference either way.

None the less the Bears were banned from a European match for singing TBB ... I'll bet plenty would have said that will never happen but it did

But that was in their competition so they can ban us,spl has nothing to do with them or we'd be banned alot more than 1 game for singing TBB

That would be changing the rules of the game that cannot be done by the spl.

Exactly UEFA run the game and if they feel these titles were won fraudulently they could lean on the SFA pretty heavily ... I'm not saying it will happen but we would be very complacent not to believe it could

Exactly UEFA run the game and if they feel these titles were won fraudulently they could lean on the SFA pretty heavily ... I'm not saying it will happen but we would be very complacent not to believe it could

Well, they couldn't, they would need a lot more than a 'feeling'; and you should be careful in your use of the word fraud in regard to Rangers and the present position.