Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOAT

9 man Rangers draw 2-2 with the bheggers 1987

13 posts in this topic

Sorry, just looking through videos just now, the roar when the equaliser goes in. :drool:

Roberts comical dive at the end before leading the choir! :lol:

SDM trampled on the heart of the club by pandering to our enemies, seeing things like this again just shows how the atmosphere has changed.

govan rear for this it felt so good on the way home after... also how stupid that roberts got pulled up for leading the choir

Ha ha watched that game on ceefax in Rutherglen arcade , the old tv rental place next to the lift think was called Granda or something like that.

East enclosure was mental when that equaliser went in.

West enclosure was strangely muted, but was a sight to behold.

Remember it well, i was in the Govan Front in the auld brown section near the Copland.

Great stuff from Graham Roberts and our support was superb that day as per. :crabflute:

Great memories, Copland front centre for me.

Sorry, just looking through videos just now, the roar when the equaliser goes in. :drool:

Was absolutely exstatic that day :21:

Loved the way GR orchestrated the crowd :crabflute:

If I remember right, my 'shit hot goalkeeper mate' demanded to be GR until the novelty wore off :rolleyes:

Didn't bother me though, as I was always super Ally (playing 5 and in). I always scored regardless who he thought he was :lol: It's not easy being good though, coz you end up in goals after 5 shots and spend the rest of the day there with a GK trying to hit a barn door :lol:

I hope I remember that right, coz that's how I remember it :lol:

Was absolutely exstatic that day :21:

Loved the way GR orchestrated the crowd :crabflute:

If I remember right, my 'shit hot goalkeeper mate' demanded to be GR until the novelty wore off :rolleyes:

Didn't bother me though, as I was always super Ally (playing 5 and in). I always scored regardless who he thought he was :lol: It's not easy being good though, coz you end up in goals after 5 shots and spend the rest of the day there with a GK trying to hit a barn door :lol:

I hope I remember that right, coz that's how I remember it :lol:

I was seventeen that day, best present I got when

goughie scrambled it over the line.who remembers

the ref? :sherlock:

Copland front for me , the feeling for that equaliser was overwhelming & anger rolled into one as seconds earlier peter the pointer had ran along the front of the east enclosure doing the 2-1 sign with his fingers and I lost the plot ,but to see him collapse to his knees like a cheap hooker was special .