Hold off buying Rangers Merchandise until Monday!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've done nothing wrong to be fair :rolleyes:

There a shower of shite, never got any of the right sizes there paying us fuck all for selling our stuff and they parp the Rangers stuff in a shitey corner in all of there shops apart from Ibrox.

And theres shops are all going bust.

There a shower of shite, never got any of the right sizes there paying us fuck all for selling our stuff and they parp the Rangers stuff in a shitey corner in all of there shops apart from Ibrox.

And theres shops are all going bust.

i stopped reading after this . . .

they don't have much Luton Town stuff up here either funnily enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

You find it funny that our stuff is getting limited to poxy shops across Scotland. We should be selling our Merchandise everywhere if possible.

We should be at least selling our kits across the UK not just up here.

And you posted that just to tell me? I couldn't give a fuck if you read or not. Think of all the Stuff we sell, JJB are giving us less than what we're selling.

i just think it's pretty poor when fans make shit up and try and sensationalise the deal :rolleyes:

it was a great deal for the club, a deal we were happy with and gave us a huge income.

i just think it's pretty poor when fans make shit up and try and sensationalise the deal :rolleyes:

it was a great deal for the club, a deal we were happy with and gave us a huge income.

Lies. David Murray was happy with it because he needed money even though he had just sold all our own shops. . What huge amounts of money did it give us? think you have just made that up.

Unless you have the figures there?

to be fair david murray did say sorry the deal was terrible at one point

Lies. David Murray was happy with it because he needed money even though he had just sold all our own shops. . What huge amounts of money did it give us? think you have just made that up.

Unless you have the figures there?

yes i made it up mate, we never made good money, it was all lies :rolleyes:

Rangers receive an initial payment of £18m, with a guaranteed minimum annual royalty of £3m.

that's £6million a year!

How much were we getting with our own shops opened? Rangers sell way more merchandise worth more than 6million a year. Thats what i'm saying.

And how many times did JJB not have correct sizes how many times did they fuck up. Rangers fans weren't even allowed to get what they wanted printed on the back of there shirts.

And we have taigs managing our shops.