Hold off buying Rangers Merchandise until Monday!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least 4.8 million in profit every year was a great deal.

Guys like more than a fan don't have the capacity to understand the deal

Was it not £3m per year with the initial lump sum going straight to the bank to lower the debt level at that time which was getting out of control?

And you posted that just to tell me? I couldn't give a fuck if you read or not. Think of all the Stuff we sell, JJB are giving us less than what we're selling.

and what about the £18M upfront and £3M per season, was that not money that Rangers agreed to?

Was it not £3m per year with the initial lump sum going straight to the bank to lower the debt level at that time which was getting out of control?

jeeeezus :rolleyes: regardless to where the money went it was a very good deal for us, how hard is it to see that?

it's not the fault of JJB where the money went for crying out loud!

jeeeezus :rolleyes: regardless to where the money went it was a very good deal for us, how hard is it to see that?

it's not the fault of JJB where the money went for crying out loud!

Your right , although it is jjb fault for the lack of stock/sizes and Rangers merchandise in general

100% all monies from the club shop go to RFC as of tomorrow (tu)

How can that possible be the case if SD are taking over the running of the shop and paying the staff who work there ect. No chance we will be getting 100% of the megastore monies if they are running the place.

Your right , although it is jjb fault for the lack of stock/sizes and Rangers merchandise in general

i get your point mate but they will be shifting stock about everywhere, they are hardly gonna make more stock when they are being booted out, i reckon the majority of the stock went to Amazon tbh.

Which has been dreadful ever since we had our own shops.

[/quote

I'm no so sure mate , remember the home strip we had with the lion print all over it and supposedely there were no two tops the same , I remember being in the megastore buying that when it came out ,the staff couldny have been more helpfull ,as my son looked through about a dozen tops till he found one that all the lions were flowing the same way ( fussy wee shit, wi OCD ,i think ) and the megastore was full of gear , including under armour tops n shorts , leisure wear to jewellary , full to the brim , thats the last time i actually remember there being a large selection avaliable .( unsure because I canny remember if jjb were running it at the time )

i get your point mate but they will be shifting stock about everywhere, they are hardly gonna make more stock when they are being booted out, i reckon the majority of the stock went to Amazon tbh.

Sorry mate , I was talking about jjb's stock/ avaliability of sizes etc ,over the past few years