Mccoist

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few want to discuss it. Most want their opinion regarded as fact with no follow up and no evidence of much of what they say.

It's almost invariably becomes the same handful of posters repeating the same stuff over and over until the thread is locked.

Well, his imcompetence isn't really up for debate so yeah, it's folk slating how bad he was and generally agreeing.

I don't believe it's boring though as I said above, hearing about the new training regimes and seeing the age of new sigings makes you angry at the last regime.

I have no problem with posters who don't want to debate it, but coming into a thread and telling people to get over it won't work.

Well, his imcompetence isn't really up for debate so yeah, it's folk slating how bad he was and generally agreeing.

I don't believe it's boring though as I said above, hearing about the new training regimes and seeing the age of new sigings makes you angry at the last regime.

I have no problem with posters who don't want to debate it, but coming into a thread and telling people to get over it won't work.

I was more meaning the stuff about him 'raping' and 'stealing' from the club. Or being as bad as Whyte.

I've made my feelings clear on McCoist. I was happy to back him as long as he was achieving results. When Hearts took such a huge lead it was time up. McCall was the wrong choice (but that's another thread). Some of the stuff said is hugely over exaggerated and adds nothing to the conversation that hasn't been posted 1000 times already.

Some of the hypocrisy is bloody entertaining though. The same posters who complain "handwringers" don't dictate what's associated with the club (often in debates about the Orange Order etc) have then decided on behalf of everyone that the greatest goalscorer to have worn a blue jersey is no longer a legend.

I rarely post in the McCoist threads now. We've so much more going on that we can discuss. Will Calum Gallagher make the breakthrough this season? Who will make up the centre midfield? Can Fraser Aird transition into being our right back? Can Warburton find Nicky Law? Is Nicky Clark good enough? Nah fuck it, let's call Mccoist a fat cunt, McSalary, McSciaf and all the other shite that they call him.

I was more meaning the stuff about him 'raping' and 'stealing' from the club. Or being as bad as Whyte.

I've made my feelings clear on McCoist. I was happy to back him as long as he was achieving results. When Hearts took such a huge lead it was time up. McCall was the wrong choice (but that's another thread). Some of the stuff said is hugely over exaggerated and adds nothing to the conversation that hasn't been posted 1000 times already.

Some of the hypocrisy is bloody entertaining though. The same posters who complain "handwringers" don't dictate what's associated with the club (often in debates about the Orange Order etc) have then decided on behalf of everyone that the greatest goalscorer to have worn a blue jersey is no longer a legend.

I rarely post in the McCoist threads now. We've so much more going on that we can discuss. Will Calum Gallagher make the breakthrough this season? Who will make up the centre midfield? Can Fraser Aird transition into being our right back? Can Warburton find Nicky Law? Is Nicky Clark good enough? Nah fuck it, let's call Mccoist a fat cunt, McSalary, McSciaf and all the other shite that they call him.

Aye I get what you mean on some of that.

It's mostly the training, choice of signings etc that still piss me off.

We do have some exciting times ahead but it will be a while before his reign can be put to bed, arguably it will be when we win the top league.

Must be an old school Betty thing, my mum was a Betty and I was frequently being Bettied.The 70's slipper with the solid heel being her weapon of choice.

good on her. You sound like an upstanding young man so it obviously done you good

The values that made Rangers have disappeared. With our fans being the first to lose them.

pish if anything a core element has kept them and kept them burning brightly

when many from boardroom, to manager to player were trying to use us for an easy ride or a fast buck, the fans stayed loyal and true (well most of them) and backed the team

if they want to have digs at one of the biggest spivs in our history then they have the right to

People saying for us to move on, it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

Absolutely everything great Warburton does, it makes you think of how badly McCoist handled things.

Every signing we make, I shake my head and wonder what the fuck was wrong with our last manager and why we weren't in those markets.

When I read about the new training, I think of how bad we were under Ally.

When we lift the Championship above our head, I will think of how we've managed it in spite of the mess he left.

It's not hatred either, it's just natural to compare and moan IMO.

If your new burd gives you a great blowjob, you're going to compare it to your last burd who used to give you a toothy one.

Pretty much agree wae everything being said here ? it's just natural to moan haha

I find it astonishing people still defend him, or view those who criticise or disrespect him in a bad light.

McCoist was an absolute disgrace as Rangers manager. Taking any of the actual football out of the equation (which was the worst I've ever seen at the club) he was still a disgrace. From penny shares, attempting to hide his salary, trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, 'karaoke gate' and now continuing to drain the club of much needed resource while offering nothing.

He should never step foot in Ibrox again. I've no issue with him being called a cunt or a leech, because in my opinion he's both.

I'm sad about it. To think someone can go from one of my heroes, to someone I have nothing but contempt for is sad. What's worse is that if he wanted to, he could have patched things over with the fans when the new board came in. He didn't, and that's on him - not the fans.

The Garder jokes are just pure cringey and its just shite patter n awl. "Aha! Hes on "gardening leave" hold on while i think of some pish joke about lawnmowers" :anguish: Geez a break ffs